DOES ANYBODY HAVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
I just found a place where I got the first two Twista cds. I now need Adrenaline Rush 2000 but, no place on the web has it does any body know a place were I can get it?or who is willing to see/trade?

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain Now Say Lil Sum Sum

Aug 28, 2002
No, but I know where you can get it. You can get it at Trump Tight music at ccnow. It's one of the only places you can get it.ccnow is where you can find all out of print music.

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain Now Say Lil Sum Sum

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
LiL Po Pimp said:
I just found a place where I got the first two Twista cds. I now need Adrenaline Rush 2000 but, no place on the web has it does any body know a place were I can get it?or who is willing to see/trade?

Adrenaline Rush 2000 is out of print unless you run across a bootlegger with a copy. If you do find one with a booter, Buy them all because SHIT WILL SELL!!!! We get request for Rush 2000 all the time. But it is out of legal print.

www.Raphouse.com is nomore.........

Yah... Diggggggg!!!!!!!!!

Aug 28, 2002
Thanks RJ, but I got it at the IAP Store also at ccnow last week. That cd is strictly off the hook. I got every Twista cd now...

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain~Tela Remix