alright about legit ballin' records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
okay, alot of people aren't feeling the albums you are pushing because they expect everyone on the label to be like twista but sorry you can't duplicate twista...anyways....i think y'all need to drop half your roster and like just keep highbeam, todd nitty, darkside ballaz, your r&b acts and liffy...the rest just i dunno...aren't great....i am happy that y'all are trying to make a name for yourselves and the chi and blow it up but i just don't think the people you have on the label are gonna do that...and what happened with toxic and cayex with the beats....they're like hit or miss with beats..i know y'all wanna blow up but the commercial beats aren't just cutting it...toxic made tight beats for like CCA and like that new first battalion and some of those songs on the new do or die but when it comes to legit ballin comps, they're like imitations of timbaland and neptunes....how come he can't make raw beats like on that rass kass song or liffy's song on midwest mobstaz all the time???? when will legit ballin' start releasing real albums and no more compilations? i think us fans of your label are tired of them and want to see LP's by whomever now...we sampled what y'all artists can do and its high time some of them like show us a full album to get a complete taste of their talent(ones that have it) ....don't count this as hating.....i got love for chi underground but i wanted to voice my opinions that's been dwelling on my mind and many others that are fans of your label...anyways, i wish nothing but the best for your business and future endevours

Aug 27, 2002
third....

phil said:
i second that.

that club bouncy shit isn't working.......

yall need to look at your albums and see the difference.....

AD Rush sold alot and there were no bouncy beats on it....Best album by far......

Granted that that was 97' or so, and times changed, that garbage on legit ballaz isn't working......twista lost a whole lot of fans because of that garbage yall put out.....

I'm in the military, I'm stationed in Washington DC. Been all around the world...everyone I know, knows who twista is by what he put out on Adreneline Rush and Mobstability.......when I play some Legit ballas shit....they laugh at that shit.....
I understand that the money is in the public, and they are on that bling bling, I'm on dubs and 23's garbage. that will faze out....hopefully soon...

T,

Keep the "Feels so good"...Ridin beats, "AD Rush" .......Chi beats......we are known for that and that is what we do best. this ain't atlanta, quit trying to turn everything into some club shit.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
real deal...... i only buy those legit ballin comp's...for TWISTA solo cd's...twista knows his fans want a solo album..he even mentioned that in his interview with the source... he just got his money contract...and hopefully we will have a new twista joint.... the SPEEDNOT album was dope... i liked them cat's on there((i dont know there names))... they was tight...the 3 of em made a good group.....but them cats on tha LEGIT BALLIN comps.. R just not up to par.... s'all good trying to make ya city bubble, and take care of ya folks...but at sum point, u gotta let em know they shit aint bangin....my fav. collab...was with YUNG BUK from PD....TWISTA & YUNG BUK... is a fierce combo.....but as far as tha legit ballin artist, alot of em r dead weight.....that need to maybe help out the label in otha wayz, than on tha mic....JUST MY 2 PENNYS.... IM NOT HATIN, JUST VOICIN....

MD