THE 2ND ANNUAL D.U.G.O.U.T. X-MAS TOY DRIVE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com

That's right yall...it's that time of the year again! Are yall in the Christmas Spirit? I know times is ruff on all of us, believe me I know...but I am a firm believer that if you give to those don't have anything close to what you have....especially the kids, it will always come back to you in the long run. I've seen it first hand!

Last year we gave to the The Marines Toys for Tots Drive in San Jose for their Big Xmas event, this year we are takin it direct to the kids and families! We had donations from all over the Bay Area and even some from out of state! In total we donated around 120 toys last year! It was great and it made a difference.

This year I want to take pictures of the places we take them so you all can see the work 1st hand and know that your efforts are not going unseen. Also I would like to send all those who donate a thank you card with a gift for helping out! It's time for this...can you feel it? Let's make a difference again this year!

What you can donate:

Toys - (New or Used, the used ones need to be in fair shape though so we can wrap em up!)

Clothes - This is different from last year, but what I see is that some of these kids need clothes more than they need toys so we are opening up shop on clothes as well!

Anything Else? - We are open to suggestion...however we DO NOT want money. This is not what it's about.

The Cut Off Date: - I would say no later than the 20th of December. We still need to wrap them up and all that this year!

Address: - It's listed on the graphic above but if you can't see it here you go:

D.U.G.O.U.T. ENTERTAINMENT
ATTN: XMAS TOY DRIVE!
P.O. BOX 33782
NORTH GLENN, CO. 80233-9998

For Any Questions or Suggestions:

E-MAIL: [email protected]

I'd like to say thank you in advance to all those considering be a part of this. Trust me it aint what you give its just the simple fact that you DID give. If you truelly can't and your families are having it ruff this year like so many are, I totally understand...tend to them cause they need you the most. Shyt maybe we can help you on your end as well...hit me if your in that sitaution...maybe we can send you some things for you kids and families.

Take Care, Merry Christmas & God Bless.

PlayaRae
Ceo-D.U.G.O.U.T. ENT.