Young Bleed on strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
Does anybody know what the details are on his leaving strange?

also what is the go on jay rock and scoob?

are they still on strange? im a bit out the loop

ALSO what is the difference between Strange lane and strange music?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2007
im sure someone else can give a more detailed/accurate answer, but here's my understanding.

-young bleed was signed for 1 album, after it basically bombed & he garnered little to no attention from the strange fanbase, he was quietly let go (kinda like cognito)

-jay rock was signed for a 1 album deal and after the success of kendrick/black hippy he has gone his own way.scoob has been MIA for a minute now...i believe he is still signed to strange and will probably resurface down the line.

-strange lane was a side-label that never really took off and has been shelved since the young bleed project.

Jul 1, 2007
im sure someone else can give a more detailed/accurate answer, but here's my understanding.

-young bleed was signed for 1 album, after it basically bombed & he garnered little to no attention from the strange fanbase, he was quietly let go (kinda like cognito)

-jay rock was signed for a 1 album deal and after the success of kendrick/black hippy he has gone his own way.scoob has been MIA for a minute now...i believe he is still signed to strange and will probably resurface down the line.

-strange lane was a side-label that never really took off and has been shelved since the young bleed project.
Thank you for clearing that up .. much app

Feb 16, 2010
Jay Rock is STILL on Strange. He signed a "multi album contract". And Scoob almost died, he is starting to pop up every now and again. He was at the Kutt Calhoun instore here inKCMO. Dude lost a lot of weight.

May 7, 2008
why would they sign that nobody on a multialbum contract ? did his last album even sell good ? thats out of character for strange to do that from the very beginning..

Aug 27, 2007
im pretty confident jay rock is no longer affiliate w/strange...if he were signed to a multi-album deal, they probably worked out a deal for his release.

seems pretty clear he's not in any way connected to the label @ this point

May 7, 2008
jay rock is far from major quality..guess he sucked some major dick to get there... "oh i once spoke to lil wayne blah blah"

Killa C from graveplott has more skill than that cunt and killa c is fucking awful

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
im pretty confident jay rock is no longer affiliate w/strange...if he were signed to a multi-album deal, they probably worked out a deal for his release.

seems pretty clear he's not in any way connected to the label @ this point
I've heard one interview a long while back where Jay endorsed Strange for his upcoming album after Follow Me Home, then there was no more mention of a second album.

He was signed for one album, and I'm sure there was a possibility of a second depending on the first's performance.