Wrekonize The war within ..? dudes sick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Lookin forward to this album i bet its a top 5 strange album of all time just sayin dude has major skills ...with a mentor like tech...major potentail

Aug 27, 2007
agreed.

dude is talented as hell & im expecting "war within" to deliver.

i also have really high expectations for the new mayday album..."take me to your leader" is def one of the strongest strange releases thus far

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
mayday is dope ...but i listen to them for wrek....dont realy care for bernz hes more of a filler...reminds me of a slightly more lyrical version of a kottonmouth king member

Aug 27, 2007
solid album...would have liked a few more songs where he kills it in the vein of the freestyles he drops.my expectations were really high for this one, probably came up a little short in that respect.

im getting pretty sick of strange leaving standout tracks off of the hardcopy version of their releases...why the fuck isnt "puppetmasters" on there.probably woulda been my second fav track on the album...woulda been a great track to follow "anxiety attacks", introspective in the sense of discussing paranoia, but with a lighter mood flowing perfectly into "galil"

Aug 27, 2007
after a few more listens, album has def grown on me.dont think its as good as "life and times of johnny valient", but great album and a close second...crazy that "believers" comes out in a week or so and tech's droppin this month too...strange is killin it!

i would love to hear liz on her own strange backed full length album...given the right treatment, could be incredible.kinda fucked up strange isnt given her a chance, but tech seems really set on signing that shitty chick he's been hypin on twitter