VIDEO: Wickedstock 06' footage feat. Tech N9ne, Kaliko, Kutt, King Gordy, etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
I was at that show.

I hated every fucking second (almost)

I enjoyed driving 150 miles there and back more than I enjoyed listening to everyone except for Tech.

PDM was nothing exciting to me.

this concert just showed me how many times white people like to loop a kicker, hi hat, and bass line, then put shitty loud metal guitar playing behind it and say "TORTURE/MURDER/KILL/RAPE" 40 times in a row and all freak out over it. I will not even try to look at the video.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
The anthem was on point

I cannot believe the people in the first video actually think that music is good. That was straight up garbage, how the fuck can they make enough money to survive? They must still live with thier parents. Playing with dolls and shit, I was not impressed one bit I now feel dumber having actually watched that trash.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
CyrusTheVirus said:
The anthem was on point

I cannot believe the people in the first video actually think that music is good. That was straight up garbage, how the fuck can they make enough money to survive? They must still live with thier parents. Playing with dolls and shit, I was not impressed one bit I now feel dumber having actually watched that trash.

come on man!!!!!
say it with me..
HORROR CORE!!! HORROR TO THE CORE!!!! HORROR TO THE CORE!!!!
shit is fire!!!!!