Thanks Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
I have listened to your music for a very long time. I've been a hardcore fan since 1998 and I just wanted to say thank you for everything. Thank you for the pain, pleasure, and indifference. People are going to call me a dick rider but your music has truly influenced my life. I write his on behalf or the new year. I met you personally when you came to Red Rocks Colorado for the Wicked Wonka tour and since then I have had so much respect for you as a person. Thank you for all of the pain and pleasure that you have given us at your own personal risk. Your music is great and I hope to meet you face to face again now that mainstream has given up on ignoring you and decided to embrace what could never be ignored. I've been a member here for a while and I've posted this before but here is my remix/tribute to you. YouTube

Props: Madison Kaine
Jan 29, 2006
I love the people that get so fucking emotional with the music, like tech fucking saved their lives with the music that he puts out.