Techn9nehq Let Thy People Go!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Let BRAN back in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Hey JLMACN, its Bran you know the dude that got banned a few mounths ago
from the siccness net. i was wondering if you could please talk to nick, and
tell him to unnbann me? i will be there just to get Tech N9ne info, and i
will look past the other stuff, im sorry about the issues from before. if
you can help me out, let me know, my email address is [email protected]

I checked my email this morning and looky what we got here....

BRAN of all people emailed me asking if he could get "unbanned".
Well, I leave it to the people...

VOTE!

Mar 16, 2005
you all are some hatin ass demons and bianca's for not giving bran a 2nd chance. I mean geez we all love tech and his music and isn't that what this place is all about promoting tech and strange? who are we to ban 1 guy for a difference in opinion? all he was tying to do was be a true technition, but us demons couldn't see the good in him.

FREE BRAN!

NAW F THAT

Let him stayed banned

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
An update of the polls.....

Yes
BossDogg, DATRILLAZZKNUKA, DEVIL'S POET, eklypised, EverReadyT9X, JLMACN, KEEP_IT_KEEBLER, michampin, MID-WEST785, njedi, sccrskills, Tech4Life, ThizzIzWatItWaz

13 27.08%

Fuck No
ant_johnson_16, BeWarned, blade179, Boneyard13, Dark Shadow, DaSlacker, Domeus, KanTownTurtle, MizeryU, mizzouplaya, MKLG1207DIEGO, naharfenater, NINE1TREY, Pakman, Religion, Robby2Slobby, rtmb, SilcCeFyn, Smitty, soulwinnerrj, Swick, TECH6688846993, techn9nehq, tha_psycho, the_n_freak, Thought, Trick420, Volrox, wijo76

29 60.42%

Who's BRAN?
50_Tech_Jeezy, gigglingmonkey, kAo5, kfascole, Screwed-Up, Woody

6 12.50%

Mar 16, 2005
techn9nehq said:
An update of the polls.....

Yes
BossDogg, DATRILLAZZKNUKA, DEVIL'S POET, eklypised, EverReadyT9X, JLMACN, KEEP_IT_KEEBLER, michampin, MID-WEST785, njedi, sccrskills, Tech4Life, ThizzIzWatItWaz

13 27.08%

Fuck No
ant_johnson_16, BeWarned, blade179, Boneyard13, Dark Shadow, DaSlacker, Domeus, KanTownTurtle, MizeryU, mizzouplaya, MKLG1207DIEGO, naharfenater, NINE1TREY, Pakman, Religion, Robby2Slobby, rtmb, SilcCeFyn, Smitty, soulwinnerrj, Swick, TECH6688846993, techn9nehq, tha_psycho, the_n_freak, Thought, Trick420, Volrox, wijo76

29 60.42%

Who's BRAN?
50_Tech_Jeezy, gigglingmonkey, kAo5, kfascole, Screwed-Up, Woody

6 12.50%

his work is coming along, he is slowly getting the "demon vets" to pit against eachother.

Feb 3, 2017
This is BRAN the one that got vooted off of here and unfairly banned years ago in 2006, my nickname now is Bran 7, in 2006 i got banned from here just because i was telling the bullys that were talking shit about Tech N9ne, etc that there wrong for being a bully, i spoke the real about whats right so of coarse about all of those shit talking hating mothafuckas was against me and bullyed me, about spelling and grammer about alot of things with there shallow bully asses, so after about a couple of months on that forum telling the shit talking bullys that there wrong, somebody made a thread on that forum saying for people to vote if they want me banned and of coarse those hating shit talking bully fake mothafuckas voted me to be banned from that website and i was, the person at that website that had the power to bann me is a punk mothafucka too, just because its popular doesn't mean that its right, the world will be against you if your truley good too, if anybody should have been banned it should have been those shit talking bully hating mothafuckas, not the rightious one telling you to not be a hating bully and to love, im not blaming

Tech N9ne because it wasn't him, he's a cool dude, tthe Siccness Network was full of hating shit talking bully mothafuckas and probebly still is, it was probebly a good thing that i was banned from here anyway, because the next month in may is when i found the more than coincedences information about Branham, i probebly would have still been on the Siccness Network website fucking up the haters if i wasn't banned, deeper more important stuff happned in my life that served me, including on september 12 a day before my birthday of that same year when more more than coincedences happened, now its in my extraordinary story like no other about my expierences and stuff, its called 2pac Branham and Bran 7 connection and its featured on my friend Asher Underwood's popular 2pac website Truth About Tupac and the story is on my website too, my website is called 2pacisaliveinheaven for search engine reasons so that it shows up for the popular keyword, 2pac is alive, etc and i finally got the right help to get it in the beining pages for the keywords in 2013 and about the story is in a news story that was on the first page of bing for the keyword 2pac in 2013, heres a link to the news stroy about my story, then read the whole story on my website 2pacisaliveinheaven, theres a link to my website in the news story, its my story about the more than coincedences and how the painful mild autism that i had healed, a ecxtraordinary story like no other, the underdog is on top and from what i remeber Techn9nehq was just a talking shit mothafucka, i like Techhe's cool just not some of the people that he's affiliated with, after all of these years i still had to defend myself, i wont be on the siccness network anymore, its probebly just a bunch of shit talking hating bullys still, i hope that yall get some real love in you.
2Pac Is Alive In Heaven According To Author Bran 7 - TheStreet

Nov 14, 2002
You sound like a fuckin 12 year old only you have a lesser education. Nobody can even tell what the fuck youre talking about, you stupid mumblin motherfucker.

Fuck you, fuck your ban, fuck your stupid friend and his stupid fucking 2Pac website.

Oh, and welcome back, you three quarter retard.