Tech says hello...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
I've had the opportunity to catch up with Tech on his last two visits to Phoenix. We got to eat and chill a couple times and he told me to tell all you cats that have supported him here for so long "What's up" and "Thank You" sincerely. He is in the best place mentally that I have ever seen him and there is ALOT of dope shit coming that you guys have been hoping for... I can't say exactly but it all sounds pretty DOPE. That is all.

Attachments

Aug 23, 2002
God damn is this website old as shit to see tech tech talk about us like we are the ancient ones that supported him. I just looked at my join date of 2002, and remembered I was on the website before this also. Holy shit... 12 years ago on the siccness, and many more before that.

Tech is finally hitting it big. Always said it would happen, but now it's a reality. Crazy to think about. Telling people back in the day, now it has FINALLY happened. He deserves it. Much love to the folks here who supported him and this site way back in the day, and to this day. Can't wait to here the next project.

Sep 30, 2002
Ummmm probably because its just rough ideas and it would be a bitch move to just air out stuff they discussed in private and probably not 100% yet.
Exactly although all of what he told me was 100% except for one thing. One thing I observed is that even more so now his phone does NOT STOP ringing/getting messages. A lot of famous folks calling and friends too. It's getting tougher to keep all the contact he has with everyone but he remembers EVERYTHING about how we helped to make him who he is. He is still the most humble dude I know.

Feb 28, 2008
Exactly although all of what he told me was 100% except for one thing. One thing I observed is that even more so now his phone does NOT STOP ringing/getting messages. A lot of famous folks calling and friends too. It's getting tougher to keep all the contact he has with everyone but he remembers EVERYTHING about how we helped to make him who he is. He is still the most humble dude I know.
That is awesome hes finally getting where hes been wanting to this whole time though.

I've been listening for 11 years now its nice to see him finally getting props and much more fans....I mean growing up in Kansas everyone knew who he was so back then I thought he was as big as he is now haha.

Last edited:

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Hi tech, why don't u come back to the forum sometime??
Yes please!!! I got couple questions for tech!!! IF ANYONE WILL SEE HIM, please ask him when he comes to Finland next time, if the answer is not soon... Then make him come... ill pay you for that :p Just if thats not enought reward that you are the one that made my dreams come true :p Its a ticket to heaven, or hell... which one you wanna look at it. but to me heaven, coz my heaven is lil sick, twizted and shit like that :p but anyway enought for the bullshit! I cant fucking bealive it that i fucking missed it that he has been once in finland 2012!!! I dont know how i fuckin missed it! Its a thing what i been fucking waiting him to come for a 15 mothafuckin years... its long time to wait to only to see you missed it. not gonna survive 15 more years coz its been little miricle to survive even those last years. But tell tech that he need to show up again... or even in fucking sweden (faggot country) or just nordic. long story short, put a 9mm to his head and say... lets go. Thank you! Whoever is that suicidal will do that for one's wish. okay, enought. But just fucking do it :p

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I've had the opportunity to catch up with Tech on his last two visits to Phoenix. We got to eat and chill a couple times and he told me to tell all you cats that have supported him here for so long "What's up" and "Thank You" sincerely. He is in the best place mentally that I have ever seen him and there is ALOT of dope shit coming that you guys have been hoping for... I can't say exactly but it all sounds pretty DOPE. That is all.
That's real brehsive, g.

Sep 22, 2006
Germany
The only thing I miss about the old siccness forums is talking with others who have heard the original Evil Instincts. After that pact we formed there aren't many who were able to. Still the best Tech track ever. Others can't listen to his stuff and understand it like us.