Tech N9ne Verse Compilation(s)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2015
Kansas City Mo.
I certainly haven't seen it at all! Much love, gonna give them a listen!
No problem man. My homie just posted this this today and it should be filled with some gems. He's the one who posted that Breathe(Ain't no Killa) High Quality.
He has a lot of good shit on his channel and more throwback Tech like these. Should give em a look when you get a chance

Can anyone tell me if Mr. Stinky's "Death Time Soon Near" is worth buying? It's one of the more elusive Tech verse's (aside from anything NNUTTHOUWZE) because I've only ever heard the little snippet... Tech and Mr. Stinky usually have pretty good collaborations, but it's almost the end of the semester here and every penny counts haha

ALSO --- Since posting last, I've uploaded some more on my YouTube channel:

> Tech N9ne Verse Compilation(s) XX, XXI, and XXII.
>> Rittz Verse Compilation(s) II, and III.

Last edited:
May 27, 2015
Kansas City Mo.
Can anyone tell me if Mr. Stinky's "Death Time Soon Near" is worth buying? It's one of the more elusive Tech verse's (aside from anything NNUTTHOUWZE) because I've only ever heard the little snippet... Tech and Mr. Stinky usually have pretty good collaborations, but it's almost the end of the semester here and every penny counts haha
Check your PM

the song with yukmouth "regime life" is dope. never heard it before, any idea of where its from? goddamn yukmouth is on like 4 different songs titled "regime life"
You'd have to talk to O @OnlyNKillaCity 's homie: Tony Schulte. I asked him if I could use it in the compilation and he said "yeah", it's definitely a dope verse and am glad he was cool with me using it! Hahaha safe to say he's true to The Regime then!

EDIT - Oops, thought you were talkin' to me...

Verse Compilation XXX was uploaded yesterday:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxC5DUZq-rs&list=PLhfR5eH_gLss9gTsdVZg1pe3pN4ij43oS&index=1[/ame]

Nov 14, 2002
Wait a fucking second. Fifteen fucking minutes and you didnt even put the verse i recommended on there? You might make friends on Reddit but U aint makin any friends here with that shit.