Tech N9ne Strangeulation Cypher (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
just dropped 7 hours ago...

I'm aware that Brotha Lynch and Scoob were left out of the video, but I'm more pissed at the fact that Rittz wasn't in this too and IMO it took away from the whole concept of a 'Strange' cypher to begin with... otherwise it was well shot.

thoughts?

Last edited:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Eh. The only videos worth anything out of the Strange Camp are the ones that come from Mayday and Prozak. The rest is a bunch of the same ol', same ol'. The lack of Lynch, Rittz & Scoob is inexcusable. "But, they're busy... it's hard to get 12 people in the same place at the same time... etc." Nonsense. They could have made it happen one way or another. Not like it's a completely seemless video anyway, since they cut from the roof to the bar and back. There are surely ways they could've gotten the others in there. Incomplete lackluster video. Next?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
So many more positives than negatives in this vid....
Yeah. First off, the continuity and shots within the video are pretty great. Seeing different emcee's from many different angles and then switching camera's and everyone's still in the same place. That's hard to keep up with as a producer, and the video has a larger spacial quality than most (Over It as example). The video actually made me appreciate Prozak's contribution, and I think it's cool they had him in his element instead of the shiny white quality of the rest of the video.

The missing artists can't be accounted for since it was filmed for whatever reason on Easter Sunday. Rittz said he had family stuff he wasn't going to break for, and rightfully so.

I can't quite grasp how this is a negative. I remember when it was just Tech, Kaliko, Kutt, and SS, and this video wasn't even something in the pipeline back then.

Aug 27, 2007
gotta agree w/L.D.S.

not quite sure where the hostility/negativity comes from on a well shot posse track.woulda loved to have seen rittz & blh in it, but thats about as far as my complaints go. its not as easy to make a 9 min music video engaging & they pulled it off pretty damn well.

quick sidenote...u gotta get rit of that gif in your sig sir.im so sick of getting stuck in a trance watching that shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
gotta agree w/L.D.S.

not quite sure where the hostility/negativity comes from on a well shot posse track.woulda loved to have seen rittz & blh in it, but thats about as far as my complaints go. its not as easy to make a 9 min music video engaging & they pulled it off pretty damn well.

quick sidenote...u gotta get rit of that gif in your sig sir.im so sick of getting stuck in a trance watching that shit.
Nicole Mejia - Black Tape 2 (2).gif