Tech N9ne - So Dope (Feat. Wrekonize, Twisted Insane & Snow Tha Product) Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
pretty stale video...its kinda like what any no-name douche sets out to do.

"lets all stand in front of a backdrop and rap our verses & i'll spit my verse from a bed w/two whores!"

Props: Gofer
Aug 23, 2002
Songs dope. I wish we could get a more imaginative video like "red nose" or "leave me alone" again. Just let a director film his vision of the song. Video is not bad at all though considering the minimalist stage they used. I'm happy with it.

Props: Gofer
Sep 30, 2002
Funny thing is this chicks verse is receiving critical acclaim everywhere but.....here....of course. Smh.

Not to mention this video was the #1 trending topic on twitter for almost an entire day.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
So...am i the only one that feels like Twisted Insane says stupid corny shit all the time?

Snow is whatever. Voice gets annoying but Tech has worked with far worse.
I will say this: I've followed pretty much his entire career and on his solo albums I would say 85% of his content is dark/murder/gruesome material. Having said that, I was really surprised on a song called "So Dope" that he chose to rap about what he did.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech N9ne ‏ T @techn9ne 3h

@DJKITTIE D @DJWhooKid S @shade45 MY NIGGAAAAAA WHASSUP? Tell my lil brother imma have that so dope remix over to him in a bit!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Well considering that there are about 17-18 regular posters in here anymore I'd say you represent less than 1% of 1% of the music opinion. That chick is the opposite of everything wack... And what should a female MC sound like if it ain't like her?
I give a fuck what percentage you put me under the fact remains snow is terrible... Fuckin broad spews verbal vomit.... Much like twisted insane should find a new hobby... I don't know why tech fucks with these mediocre ass features, not everybody needs to be heard... Especially that other broad on the track that was wasted with the game

Sep 30, 2002
I give a fuck what percentage you put me under the fact remains snow is terrible... Fuckin broad spews verbal vomit.... Much like twisted insane should find a new hobby... I don't know why tech fucks with these mediocre ass features, not everybody needs to be heard... Especially that other broad on the track that was wasted with the game
Don't be a bitch, you know that chick ain't terrible. She has good content, delivery and the whole industry is recognizing it. She got a deal and moved good units with her mixtape. Y'all been complaining about every album for so fucking long for every reason under the sun. You can say he felt like twisted insane needed to be heard but Snow is getting PLENTY of pub and already has a deal and an album slated for release. She don't need Tech at all.