Tech N9ne-Mitch Bade screwd and chopped..check the track...ENJOY.JYEAYA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@KC_VETT

the chops on those tracks dont sound right, i think you got something backwards...i know what your doing wrong, the chops could sound alot better, it makes the song sound off beat...dont take it wrong, constructve critisism. overall the tracks were kool though

jyeaya

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

aint shit backwards homeboy...well im using real tables unlike a computer where ya get to redo and redo and cheat but like i said im in tha learning stages..... i did all those songs in like 15 mins....
oh well i guess ima have to show yall my real stuff hehe anyone can chop on a computer hell i can even do it better than willy but i aint gonna clown him like that!!

PS.
You Too Can Use Cool Edit And Copy and Paste anyone can do it!!

Fuck It Here Is 3 More Im Getting Better !!!!
Got Vertigo KCMO and TechN9NE Devil Boy and Rappin Twan From Major Factor Records Mixed by DJ Loon!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/djloonandbigedmusic.htm

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
azmattaz02 said:
lol hearing his chopped "Breathe" make's me wanna hear willy's ...
i'm lovin em all ... really feelin em..
lol ok

Originally posted by KC_VETT
aint shit backwards homeboy...well im using real tables unlike a computer where ya get to redo and redo and cheat but like i said im in tha learning stages..... i did all those songs in like 15 mins....
yeah, shit backwards homeboy...i dont see why you got defensive about my comment...i dont screw and chop on cooledit, just like you did, i have to wait to be able to get some

oh well i guess ima have to show yall my real stuff hehe
if you gonna do tracks why do em half ass???put something up...pick a track

Fuck It Here Is 3 More Im Getting Better !!!!
Got Vertigo KCMO and TechN9NE Devil Boy and Rappin Twan From Major Factor Records Mixed by DJ Loon!!!
this is what i was trying to explain earlier...
listen to "KCMO"-the chops are right on that track then listen to mitch bade-you got the beat repeating when you chop, you should be fading to the table that was cued first...that what i meant by backwards

jyeaya

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

the mitch bade wasnt even chopped i used the cue button on that shit so i can scratch =\ i knew that one song was off tha money but others were cool right? :classic:

if you gonna do tracks why do em half ass???put something up...pick a track its called practicing homeboy i dont put my all my top notch shit on soundclick..my mama didnt raise no dummy im out for my paper homeboy!! aint shit half ass just one song was but hey like i said im goin live on this aint no redo's here... i aint trippin though its all to tha good!!but there is some shit of yours i heard tha chops didnt sound right either but hey we aint all mike wattz or og ron c...

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: ...........

KC_Vett said:
the mitch bade wasnt even chopped i used the cue button on that shit so i can scratch =\ i knew that one song was off tha money but others were cool right? :classic:
then you knew what i was talkin bout it being off...i gave you my opinion on how you could make it better. you got defensive like i was hating on it...and "kcmo"sounded nice

KC_Vett said:
if you gonna do tracks why do em half ass???put something up...pick a track[/I] its called practicing homeboy i dont put my all my top notch shit on soundclick..my mama didnt raise no dummy im out for my paper homeboy!! aint shit half ass just one song was but hey like i said im goin live on this aint no redo's here... i aint trippin though its all to tha good!!but there is some shit of yours i heard tha chops didnt sound right either but hey we aint all mike wattz or og ron c...
i put that because you said you was gonna show us all, like you wasnt putting in no effort...not all my shit clean, listen to the bottom of the page to the top and you can hear each song get al ittle better...and as far as mike watts and og ron c...IMO watts is sloppy but C is tight...not every song gotta be clean

jyeaya