Tech N9ne mentions ZER0 MEDIA in Seepage interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
Can people please not quote KCVILALNI? I put him on ignore for a reason and that's really defeating the purpose.

LoL.

why is megazero acting like hes got me on ignore when HE replies to my shit and posts in my profile?

looks like some people will continuously look for attention. hell your even asking other folks to "ignore" me cause your too fucking emo to be around. you get more emo and pathetic with each and every post.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't think that it has to do with OG being "garbage". And again, I never said anything like that. I just don't like the shit at all. It's for some people, and that's cool, but it's not for me. That's for sure.

I think that "Collabo" shit is a waste of time and ultimately a waste of our money. There's maybe one or two good songs on each of those albums that can be used on a solo record to replace another song about a strip club or Tech's dick and make an album 10% better. I just think it's kind of insulting to be so "close" to his fanbase, and then put out an album saying "We did this shit in 2 weeks", and Tech does one verse on every song, but his name and face are on the cover of the album, and the pre-order is like 27 bucks.

The music takes an even bigger hit when I feel like I'm being ripped off. After MLK, they began marketing the "collabo" albums as if they were Tech N9ne releases when they were 10% Tech, 20% Kali, and 70% some bum off of a KC corner, who by the way, isn't "underground" because he hasn't been "put on". He's "underground" and hasn't blown up out of KC because he sucks.

It's not even a big deal. I just won't buy the collab albums anymore. But it's a waste of some good beats and verses to put that shit out when you could be putting that on your solo releases in place of just another sex track.

Feb 9, 2006
But it's a waste of some good beats and verses to put that shit out when you could be putting that on your solo releases in place of just another sex track.
Thats prob the only point I really agree with. I still do like the collab albums alot, not nearly as much as the solo shit for course, but I do 100% agree that wasting these hard ass beats on some weak ass KC dudes is what I dont agree with. Every collab album, I always find myself saying, why would he waste this beat? This song would be SO much better if it was just all Tech.

Nov 17, 2006
I don't think that it has to do with OG being "garbage". And again, I never said anything like that. I just don't like the shit at all. It's for some people, and that's cool, but it's not for me. That's for sure.

I think that "Collabo" shit is a waste of time and ultimately a waste of our money. There's maybe one or two good songs on each of those albums that can be used on a solo record to replace another song about a strip club or Tech's dick and make an album 10% better. I just think it's kind of insulting to be so "close" to his fanbase, and then put out an album saying "We did this shit in 2 weeks", and Tech does one verse on every song, but his name and face are on the cover of the album, and the pre-order is like 27 bucks.

The music takes an even bigger hit when I feel like I'm being ripped off. After MLK, they began marketing the "collabo" albums as if they were Tech N9ne releases when they were 10% Tech, 20% Kali, and 70% some bum off of a KC corner, who by the way, isn't "underground" because he hasn't been "put on". He's "underground" and hasn't blown up out of KC because he sucks.

It's not even a big deal. I just won't buy the collab albums anymore. But it's a waste of some good beats and verses to put that shit out when you could be putting that on your solo releases in place of just another sex track.
Maybe the Collabs are a waste of your money, but don't speak for everyone. I think all the collabs albums are good. I'm not being fooled because Tech's on the front cover, I know what I'm gettin from a Collabs album. I'd rather hear a Collabs album than have to wait a few years for a solo.

Some of the dudes who are on the collabs are wack.. but those like Shadow, Rivv Loc, Craig Smith and Nesto all out of KC i think are dope.

Nov 14, 2002
Ok but you just named 5 people out of how many features on the album/albums? And if you like it, that's cool.

I just don't.

Who ever said I was speaking for everyone anyhow?

Nov 17, 2006
Ok but you just named 5 people out of how many features on the album/albums? And if you like it, that's cool.

I just don't.

Who ever said I was speaking for everyone anyhow?
You said it was a waste of "our" money.. so I said speak for yourself.

also, I named 5 people I liked out of KC.. because you said the featured artists from KC all suck.