Tech N9ne Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Oobergeek “I Love Music”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
Tech N9ne Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Oobergeek “I Love Music”...

Just heared...not a very promising way to start out A6&7's, but noneThaLess, its new music. It kinda remided me of his flow he used on all them Bad Season tracks...i hate that flow...hopefully he didn't put this on tha album...but it's still new to me, It might grow a lil', who knowz

May 7, 2008
yes i think most people are disappointed and are now expecting 6s and 7s to sound like a mixplate instead of a real tech n9ne cd.

but why u make an entire thread for this ?

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yea definitely had that bad season vibe to it, hopefully the rest of the album isn't like that. Not to say I didn't like bad season, Im just hoping for something different. And yea no need for a whole new thread for this.

Dec 14, 2005
This sounds nothing like Bad Season.. except for the fact he says "Bad Season" and Oobergeek is on it.

And yall need to shut the fuck up about GMP.. for people who hate it so much it always seems to be on the tip of your tounge.. Go play KOD and Anghellic on repeat and jerk off to his "darkness"

I swear if the beat doesnt sound like it should be in a horror flick score yall say it sucks.

Aug 17, 2002
www.acidrap.com
I didn't care for it. I hope Tech don't get the sell out blues so he can be heard mainstream! I have been a Tech fan since August of 2001 and I personally spoke with Travis back then but haven't kept in touch with him after around 2006. This is not the type of music that made Tech fans like him. I get that you mature with your music but to me this may be a step back! Just my personal opinion.

Jun 22, 2007
This sounds nothing like Bad Season.. except for the fact he says "Bad Season" and Oobergeek is on it.

And yall need to shut the fuck up about GMP.. for people who hate it so much it always seems to be on the tip of your tounge.. Go play KOD and Anghellic on repeat and jerk off to his "darkness"

I swear if the beat doesnt sound like it should be in a horror flick score yall say it sucks.
Smh....just like we all discussed when GMP came out, it wasn't because the beats or songs weren't "dark", it was because the beats and songs were extremely generic & just plain not that great.

MLK isn't a dark album, Sickology isn't a dark album....but both are great bc the beats dont sound like they were all made on Fruity Loops in 10 minutes, & the songs were creative & still had that Tech sound....GMP didn't really.

Dec 14, 2005
Really? I just dont hear this fruityloops quality you speak of..

IMO most of the beats are dope on Gates.. Far Out is such a dope song and beat, Too Many Girls is dat shit for your trunk.. crazy bass on that, Need More Angels idk I really like this beat and song as a whole, Gamer, F U Pay Me, Paper, Pu Wa Wa, Loud, Keep It 100, Jumpin Jax , Oh You Didnt Know.. I enjoyed all of these beats, theyre just different sounds than what were used to.

Nonetheless I think im one of the few people that liked GMP so idk.. I still bump most of that album.. I could do without Pow Pow and a couple others though

edit
and yeah MLK wasnt really a dark album, but sort of. It had a bunch of darker tracks.. Sickology had a couple.. not so many but I seem to remember most of yall sayin MLK is easily the best collab album.. Its not a coincidence that it also had the most dark shit on it

Sep 30, 2002

IMO most of the beats are dope on Gates.. Far Out is such a dope song and beat, Too Many Girls is dat shit for your trunk.. crazy bass on that, Need More Angels idk I really like this beat and song as a whole, Gamer, F U Pay Me, Paper, Pu Wa Wa, Loud, Keep It 100, Jumpin Jax , Oh You Didnt Know.. I enjoyed all of these beats, theyre just different sounds than what were used to.

Nonetheless I think im one of the few people that liked GMP so idk.. I still bump most of that album.. I could do without Pow Pow and a couple others though
I liked and listen to it. I appreciate the differences in the collabos albums. Far Out is one of Tech best all time verses......to me.

Jan 16, 2007

edit
and yeah MLK wasnt really a dark album, but sort of. It had a bunch of darker tracks.. Sickology had a couple.. not so many but I seem to remember most of yall sayin MLK is easily the best collab album.. Its not a coincidence that it also had the most dark shit on it

You mean to tell me you can't tell the difference between a Seven beat and Youngfire beat????? Then u need to open your ears man, I can easily tell the difference between actual instruments and those made on a computer.

The best producer Tech has that makes beats on the computer that "dont sound like there on a computer" is Matic/DS

Dec 14, 2005
A good beat is a good beat regardless of the presence of real instruments.. to me anyways

It doesn't matter what youre using, its the creativity and skill of the person using it.

btw Techs verse on this song is fuckin dope.. I believe its being under appreciated

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com

Ooh, someone's mad about other men's opinions.
It's not about dark beats.
It's about GOOD beats.

And this beat was fucking eww.

Verses were dope.
Hook was annoying.
Beat was eww.