Tech N9ne - Einstein Tech N9ne (Malevolent Desolation remix by Divine Misfire)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
creptandwecame said:
its ya boy...you find any of them pills yet? ask shauna and get bacc at me mayne. Hope you still have my phone number.

you should PM (private message) this person about pills.

Please do not put the siccness at risk of narcs.

Dec 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sorry for bringing back a slightly older thread but I just found this on Google. I'm the one who did that mix. How odd you found that on SoulSeek. I've never shared it over the internet with anyone so it must have gotten out through one of my friends that put it on a mix CD. You're right about the sound quality. It has a tad too much bass in places. I had to mix that with some regular Sony headphones. When I finally realized how it sounded I never got around to going back and fixing it since it wasn't something I could put on a CD and release anyway. I just did that for fun. Einstein has always been my favorite Tech song. It's cool that some people actually heard it and liked it. Are there any other Tech remixes out there?

Oct 16, 2004
azryda420 said:
A nice industrial mix. Good for a club.

worth a peep.
i gave this track a good listen the other day at werk and i agree it sounds really industrial. It almost sounds like a remix that wumpscut would do. When i first got into tech and i first heard the origional i thought it sounded kinda industrial too.

Nov 6, 2005
It has an "Industrial" sound to it... i dont know how to explain what i think they meant by that but its just the vibe i get...!

Dec 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ok I went back and fixed the bass problem. It seems to play much better now. It should still hit good but now the vocals aren't so drowned out. I hope anyway. It sounds good on my PC and in my car so I hope that did the trick.

Einstein remix

By the way, to avoid any confusion, Rise of the Automaton and Divine Misfire are both projects of mine. When I did this remix I was no longer doing Divine Misfire but whichever friend of mine shared it over SoulSeek labeled it that way. Anyway, I'm not a rap music producer. I'm actually an industrial musician but there's some rap stuff I really like, Tech N9ne being one. I always felt that Einstein was really screaming to be redone in a sort of industrial fashion. The music was already similar to that style to begin with and Tech is an amazing rapper. It's pretty cool to see someone like that come from Kansas City. He's unique.