Tech N9ne - Earregular

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
from the super producer himself in relation to the tracks birth...

Seven said:
This beat came about while working on the full length album we’ve been putting together over the last year. It was the product of experimenting with a bunch of different sounds I’ve never used before… I didn’t really have a clear idea of what I wanted to create… I just kept adding random chops and glitches I had compiled over time until it sounded complete. I wanted the 808s to create the melody, so I compressed them like crazy and distorted them so they would pop way out in the mix. The knocking sound is actually me knocking on the wall.
Tech played it for me the night after he tracked vocals… and the whole idea was completely unorthodox… just like the beat. Exactly how I imagined it.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Tech N9ne
I'M GONNA GIVE YA'LL ANOTHER ONE OFF E.B.A.H. ON THURSDAY! THIS ONE IS FUCKIN' WONDERFUL, HELLA DOPE!

(9.12.12)
WASSUP, IT'S ME, CARIBOU LOU AGAIN!

OFFICIAL "DON'T TWEET THIS" MUSIC VIDEO DROPS TOMORROW, WE TOOK THIS SHIT BEYOND PROJECT X HAHA!

((I'm gunna wait till I get my pre-order till i hear it, but im posting this for those who didn't agree with this song's direction))

Last edited: