Tech N9ne CD Goin 4 500 bucks on Ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2006
Nah..I didnt get mine signed...Like it Original, but you could easily get it signed at a VIP meeting or something. Mine is the one from Columbus Ohio Though. Not the other one..The other one dude was talking about his uncle pressing them or something. Not sure about all that lol. I dont have the reserve price on mine either by the way.

Nov 17, 2009
Nah..I didnt get mine signed...Like it Original, but you could easily get it signed at a VIP meeting or something. Mine is the one from Columbus Ohio Though. Not the other one..The other one dude was talking about his uncle pressing them or something. Not sure about all that lol. I dont have the reserve price on mine either by the way.
Dont trust anything that other guy says. He also claims he has a nnutthowze CD that always gets an error when he tries to rip the songs

Nov 14, 2002
Oh shit I need to dig through my shit. I just moved to a place where ppl give a fuck about Tech, which is new to me. I walked out of a beer store and some dude was bangin Promiseland. Blew my mind.