Tech n9ne albums ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He's been going for features that set him apart, Corey Taylor and Jon Davis, and Missouri folks. His stable is so righteous now that I just hope for a CES feature more than anything. I can't believe I'm there, but far removed are we from the mediocrity of SS and Kutt's incessant whining on tracks. Now, the talent he has on his label is more interesting to me than a random feature.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I cosign the above.

It's evident that as he's evolved through his discography, he's had a tendency to divert himself away from those more sub par spots bar the local talent. He's on an entirely different tier as far as his artistic direction goes...

As for the Regime slots, Phats Bossi was featured twice on the CBTS as well as Yuk, Poppa LQ & Gonzoe on the same album; Yuks also been featured twice on his collabo albums.

He also had a Regime cut that Don Juan produced within the same time frame of his beef with Vell Bakardy that didn't surface on anything he released that briefly saw the light of day thanks to Nick & Swick.