STRANGULATION 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
Does anyone have any information of value on the new Collabos project other than the name?

I've seen different pics and facebook posts with Tech, Krizz, & Scoob in the studio. But no information.

I originally thought Stangulation was a stupid name for the first project and calling this #2 doesn't make me any happier. The music is good but the album name not so much when compared to the other Collabos projects. MLK, Sickology 101, & Gates Mixplate... those are creative concepts. Welcome to Strangeland... Strangulation... Very bland. Dumbed down for the mainstream IMO.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Only thing remotely out there are hint verses, one track called MMM micheal myers mask other than that no real clues to what exactly hes given out through social media.

My guess is it will be filled with songs kinda as a sampler for the other artists on strange but i do agree on the fact hes reaching more to keep fans interested especially new comers.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2012
Tech N9ne Collabos - Strangeulation Vol II - Pre Sale Ship Date 11/20/2015

Technicians! Tech N9ne's newest Collabos album, Tech N9ne Collabos - Strangeulation Volume II will hit the stores on Nov 20th! Featuring all of your favorite Strange Music artists, Strangeulation Volume II proves to the masses that Tech N9ne and Strange continue to tighten their musical chokehold on the industry! Don't miss your chance to get the newest release from Tech N9ne: Tech N9ne Collabos – Strangeulation Volume II. Three different versions are available for you to choose from:

STANDARD CD version
DELUXE CD version (this autographed version includes a limited edition collectible coin)
VINYL version

Select which versions you want to preorder today and, with every version, in addition to your copy of the Tech N9ne Collabos – Strangeulation Volume II album, you'll also receive 2 EXCLUSIVE BONUS DOWNLOAD TRACKS, as well as a limited edition Strangeulation t-shirt (XL only) and a Strange Music decal! Click here to preorder your copy now!

https://www.strangemusicinc.net/pro..._medium=Text&utm_campaign=STRANGEULATIONVOLII

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
both of those tracks gave me a nostalgic feel. fucking fire.

I can dig the whole evolution behind his artistry over the years but that Anghellic/The Worst/CBTS shit is the Tech I can relate to the most.

also, I'm hoping he keeps the majority of this under wraps til' the release without leaking 80% of it beforehand due to his excitement. lol.

Apr 25, 2002
both of those tracks gave me a nostalgic feel. fucking fire.

I can dig the whole evolution behind his artistry over the years but that Anghellic/The Worst/CBTS shit is the Tech I can relate to the most.

also, I'm hoping he keeps the majority of this under wraps til' the release without leaking 80% of it beforehand due to his excitement. lol.
haven't heard Tech rap like this in 10+ years, damn!