Strange Music features

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I don't feel the need to make a new thread for everything i find that had someone from Strange featured so I'm gonna post it in here.

Liquid Assassin-Mongrel

1. Like Me
2. Fire
3. Creature Featuring Twiztid & Rittz
4. Liquid Buddy
5. Clubber Lang
6. From the Bottom featuring Celph Titled
7. 38 Revolver
8. More than Music featuring Jahred of (HED)PE
9. Gutta featuring Jellyroll & Glasses Malone
10. Put that on Everything featuring Krizz Kaliko
11. Charge ya Battery
12. Prizm featuring Black Pegasus & Wrekonize
13. In my Zone
14. Buried Alive
15. Outta my Mind featuring Mister KA & Wildcard
16. Hotter than Hades
17. Pray for You
18. Another Day featuring Soul
19. Look Mama

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Having Tom Savini cameo in that video is almost as confusing as putting so many self-important East Coast rappers on one track with Shady washups and Tech N9ne.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's not exactly a "cameo," the end is showing clips from other music videos that company has done. That one being for the "Sweet Nothing" video by So Sick Social Club featuring Onyx & Psych Ward

Props: L.D.S.
Aug 27, 2007
confusing?..."self important"?...you're hating has gotten so lazy it doesn't even make sense or have a legitimate point anymore.

could def do w/o bizzare & most of these clowns, coulda been amazing if just tech, paz, slaine, & they threw madchild in the mix

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought it was clear that I don't like East Coast rappers, and yes, they're self-important.

I'm Southern. New Yawkers and many other Upper East Coast rappers come off as cocksuckers to me. Ill Bill, Slaine, and Vinnie Paz especially. The only one I seem to actually like in-as-much as their personality, is Necro.

Plus, any post, hate or love, is one more post than there was before.

Aug 27, 2007
^^^
very true.guess this place can take any post it can get @ this point.

if anyones interested, here's a quick (sloppy as hell, made it quick to put on ipod for running) edited "underworld" thats only tech & self important new yawkers (even tho paz is from philly & slaine is from boston)

Zippyshare.com - The Underworld Edit .mp3

not an ill bill fan, but i dont mind his shit.slaine & paz are always 100%

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I thought it was clear that I don't like East Coast rappers, and yes, they're self-important.

I'm Southern. New Yawkers and many other Upper East Coast rappers come off as cocksuckers to me. Ill Bill, Slaine, and Vinnie Paz especially. The only one I seem to actually like in-as-much as their personality, is Necro.

Plus, any post, hate or love, is one more post than there was before.

?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
The dot on that map is of Jefferson City, Missouri, a city I've been to once in my life.

I live here:

I'm from here:

The pin on the map is just there because I typed Missouri into google maps and thats where it put it. I was more trying to illustrate the fact that the northern boarder of the state you live is almost the exact same latitude as New York City.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Cognito was a really nice guy when I met him, but his music comes off as unlistenable to me. I don't like his rap voice much.

And I don't like BLH.

Maybe I'm the self-important one.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Cognito was a really nice guy when I met him, but his music comes off as unlistenable to me. I don't like his rap voice much.

And I don't like BLH.

Maybe I'm the self-important one.
This is what I'd like to imagine happened immediately after you submitted your post and let what you typed sink in.