Speedom Premiere

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
So Em is gonna be on the radio with Tech as he premiers it? That's a pretty big deal. I'm hype. Too bad I will never pay for satellite radio just to hear this.

Aug 27, 2007
this is pretty crazy when you stop & think about it. I know some of you are like me, in the sense that this has been your dream collabo since "anghellic" & these are the two artists placed on a pedestal above all others.

i remember tech starting to mention trying to get em on a song almost 10 goddamn years ago...which only built the excitement that much more...and than it started to seem like it was never gonna come to fruition.

now that its here...feels a little surreal...there is literally never gonna be another song like this in my life that i have anticipated this much for this long.in that regard, this is a once in a lifetime experience.i usually dont listen to anything off an album until i get my hands on the physical, but this is gonna have to be the exception.

Feb 28, 2008
SPEEDOM is dope! Tech brought some good flows outta Em. I haven't heard him rap this good for awhile. I mean his start was a little iffy but he ends up killing it. Same with Kaliko and tech as always.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2002
Em has sounded a lot better in many other songs. And I mean recently too. This is prob his fastest verse I can remember in quite sometime if not ever. Rap god's supersonic tribute bars are the closest I can think off. Honestly tech didn't get outshined. In fact he outshined em and I think I'd say kaliko even did. Maybe if I can get a clearer version and actually make out most of em's lines but for the most part it was his off the wall lines bringing up famous people instead of coming hard like the other two. If tech didn't bookend the song with more good shit I would have been a tad let down. Still a good jam though. Gotta get in it the ride. Oh and this is all coming from an actual eminem fan not a hater like most people.

Feb 28, 2008
I just hope someone will have the interview with tech and em recorded, or just post some highlights in text form here?

Last edited: