Speedom Premiere

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
It wasn't perfect, but oh well. At least the collaboration finally happened. To be honest, when I first heard it on the computer, I thought there was too much going on and I wasn't feeling it... Then I put the track on a flash drive and listened in the ride... It instantly became a hundred times better. Love the song now. Very happy with it. :classic:

Sep 17, 2003
Wow, a name I haven't seen in ages, what's up man!!!

Hey man, thanks for noticing! Seems quiet around here now-a-days. I'm still around, but always forget to come here anymore. Wanted to see what long time fans thought about the long anticipated Eminem collab. Seems like mainstreamers and fair weather/casual rap fans love the Eminem collab. I would have preferred more of a story, like one of the previous tracks off of ER:TR or 6s&7s that was geared towards Em.... But I like this track, too. I think calling it WWC2 was a bit much, but whatever. Hopefully this opens even more doors for him.

Nov 4, 2005
If they were to do a video, would be cool to see maybe him pound down another verse maybe to give strength to the song while preforming live, not just cut it off at 2mins cause eminem can't always be there.
They hardly do any full songs when it comes to performing live, so its highly unlikely that that will happen let alone even thought about

Jul 2, 2012
If they were to do a video, would be cool to see maybe him pound down another verse maybe to give strength to the song while preforming live, not just cut it off at 2mins cause eminem can't always be there.
For Tech to get a video done for this song would pretty much summit his independent greatness and take him to the next plateau.

I mean who the hell wouldn't turn in to see a music video even just once if it featured Eminem? Shit would be played all over tv, radio and online.