So what do you faggots think about the new Tech N9ne coin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The fact that the Deluxe Edition of Strangeulation is coming with a similar coin is further proof that these things aren't worth $75. Ridiculous that they're asking that much from fans for this coin, and then are giving one away with an album they're going to spend $22 on, max and probably a lot cheaper through other non-Strange Music outlets.

Sep 30, 2002
Wow.... Nobody is being made to buy anything...when there is a market for something even if it's a small one, there will always be a product for it if a business entity is smart. Sports teams have been selling lost cost, higher priced merchandise for the last 60 years. You people should know that market dictates price, not the retailer. US enterprise is pretty easy to figure out... Make as much profit margin as you can buy buying from supplier as cheap as possible to creat a higher margin of profit. At the height of an age where shows depict men buying storage space and rummaging through garbage filled fields in Iowa for collectors items they know that if anything is considered limited edition there will be a market for it. Hell I have ANGHELLIC on cassette tape and have been offered $400-$500 for it multiple times. There's a market for everything, quit bitchin.

Sep 30, 2002
Btw there are wealthy Tech N9ne fans as well... I know I don't count every dollar I make or spend. I have SOME money I plan to blow on stuff and 99% is not Strange related but fuck I bought tons of shit for a hell of a lot more than $75 that has been on a shelf and not looked at in months/years.

Apr 23, 2014
Redrum-Suicide to this - YouTube

So your arguement is that calling someone a faggot is creative if they're not into sucking dick? I don't get your point.The word "faggot" literally means a stick, or bundle of sticks; usually used for starting a fire. In England, "fag" or "faggot" is a very common slang term for cigarrettes.I prefer to use the word ass-pirate instead of faggot.''faggot'' just sounds like what i hear 12-13 year olds [or someone very immature that still lives with moms] saying.

Last edited:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I'll pass.

I'm all for rare/authentic merch, CD's/vinyl/cassettes/posters, etc. but this seems kind of pointless in my collection...