SEPTEMBER 17TH IS MY BIRTHDAY!! I'M NOW 22 YEARS YOUNG!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
YALL DON'T HAVE TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY I JUST WANTED TO MENTION IT.. MUCH LUV TO ALL ON THE STRANGE MUSIC FORUM!! WE ARE FAMILY FOR LIFE!!!

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
you and lyrycyst share the same birthday.....one could only be so lucky!

I remember last time someone said something about Lyrycyst you asked "Is this the same Lyrycyst from No Town, MO?"

Whats the beef?

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
no beef......the word "beef" is overused

and i was just mentioning that i noticed it was his birthday today too that's all....dont read into it....you're not ready for that yet young jedi

Nah someone way back said some shit like " lyrycyst was from no town , MO" I dont think it was you "master jedi".

So ignore the comment.

Nov 14, 2002
techn9nehq said:
well he IS from a hicktown (not to be confused with hicktown, ny where zero.media is from) somewhere in missouri......i dont see how that's starting a beef
Nah nah man... That's "Hicksville"... Fuckin' represent!!

Speaking of which.. Where's my shit!? It's been like two months now man.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
happy b-day justin....

speaking on lyrycyst...i spoke to him the other day

The Album Is being pushed back a month or so because he has been chosin to be on Star Search America (Christian Edition) and he is gonna fly out somewhere...which he left monday. The Episode Will Air In January according to Lyrycyst. There Is No Tech N9ne Appearances on this one.

and yeah ive rolled through Mt. Grove where Lyrycyst stays. ill give it a 9.9 out of 10 for hicktowness

Jan 7, 2003
Speaking on birthdays......Thanks for all you all missing mine....it was the 11th...thanks guys....

Just so you know what you missed....We partyed down at Satin Dolls on the 12th....I had a male stripper who took me on stage and Put it down...everybody was there....Even my mom and sister...And of course all my friends..ummm...NICK I dont believe you...Craig or Corey....it was worth it