Riv Locc - Tech N9ne king of KC [vid]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Riv is cool, but I don't really dig when a person has like 5 or 6 dudes standin around tryin to look all serious at the cam while he talks. Good vid though, as always Sawyer.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why the fuck do you call yourself Sawyer the Cameraman? Shit's unoriginal.

You ought to call yourself Sawyer, the guy that loves to talk about women in his Facebook statuses. Now that's ORIGINAL!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Riv is cool, but I don't really dig when a person has like 5 or 6 dudes standin around tryin to look all serious at the cam while he talks. Good vid though, as always Sawyer.
You watch dudes vid and you aint got no prob wit riv or anything he sayin but the guys in the background?????? Tryin to look all serious???? What should they be smiling and waving yellin him mom???? lol LDSBModerator

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
You watch dudes vid and you aint got no prob wit riv or anything he sayin but the guys in the background?????? Tryin to look all serious???? What should they be smiling and waving yellin him mom???? lol LDSBModerator

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
MID-WEST, I keep staring at your post, and I can't figure out what you're even talking about. Even weirder is your double posts have an 8 minute gap between them.