Rittz signed to Strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
yea apparently tech announced it at some event aswell..

Dunno what to think about it.. I haven't heard much from the guy but what I did hear was great..

Aug 16, 2003
Yeah..he came out onstage last night and got his change. Im not up on this dude so it was kind of a meh moment for me...but I did hear one song that was pretty good from him. He didnt perform last night at all (which I thought was strange) but that was ok.

Overall the show was solid and I got to kick it with Ces Cru for most of the night after there set. Ran into Stevie stone...and got some good pics of Dirty Wormz. That Kabosh shit is just around the corner according to them.

Aug 23, 2002
ya'll are sleepin. Rittz on strange would be dope, although I do have to say that DJ Burn One put out majorly dope production for Rittz. I hope this happens.
It did happen. And apparently Dirty Wormz is in the studio with Tech. I think KABOSH will be the next LP he puts out. Hopefully anyways

Aug 23, 2002
After listening to some of his shit for that the last week... I feel that this is the best signing Strange has ever accomplished. He has a huge fanbase online already. He has close ties to Yelawolf. He has the best sound that finally meshes with the "Tech N9ne sound". I have been wanting Strange to steer clear of the horrorcore scene and that looks exactly like what they are doing.

This will easily overshadow when Lynch was signed. I bet his cds will actually sell quite a bit better than everyone except Tech. This has me excited for the rest of 2012 and now 2013. FINALLY, a solid line-up. This could put Strange and Rittz on the map in a wayyy bigger way.

I know Tech and Travis read this from time to time so, BEST FUCKING SIGNING EVER!