Rittz – Walter White Boy Flow (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
finally got around to downloading dude's mixtape...ive been sleepin, that shit is DOPE

easily one of the best mixtapes ive ever heard...i went from being completely indifferent on dude to a huge fan practically overnight...cant wait for that album!

Feb 28, 2008
So is this dude really a fuckin tweaker or what???

I even heard Yelawolf say some shit in an interview about dudes on tour doing tons of drugs in the bus and he said Rittz was smoking meth in the bus lol.

Like WTF?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
DX: What kind of advice was Yelawolf giving you? I think about White Jesus: Revival. You’re really working this record [in a way strategically kin to how] Yelawolf really worked Trunk Muzik. He was in a similar situation and decided to go the major route because he wanted his songs on the radio - which is in the back of every rappers mind.

Rittz: I don’t blame him. Especially Eminem, Shady [Records]. Shit. I don’t blame him at all. Me and Yela’s relationship, he’ll give me advice and we’ll talk. The main advice he gave me at first when this shit was first going on was don’t look at the comments on the Internet. Whatever you do, don’t read those comments. Tell your family not to read them. Don’t read them. Of course, what do I do ever since then? Fucking read the hell out of them. It made sense why he told me that because it fucks with you so bad, man.

I’ll have my family call about stupid shit. Yelawolf just did a video on the Slumerican Tour where he’s in a hospital. He’s on IV or whatever they give you when you go into surgery. [The comments were] like, “Rittz was smoking Meth on the bus.” Just talking shit. I’ve got family members calling me asking me if I’m on Meth. They’re looking at my pictures to see if I got skinny. It’s just stupid shit. Stop listening to the Internet. This is all entertainment. Ask me. Not only that, if you’ve ever listened to my music, how come you never asked me when I really was on [drugs]. Why does it take an internet video?
Source: Rittz Ponders Why He Isn't Mentioned Amongst Other White Rappers, Explains "Two Atlantas" | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Nov 6, 2005
Rittz has mentioned a few times that he had his own demons that people around him used to warn against, but at the time he really didnt have a whole lot of prospects, and thus offended nobody besides those in his personal life. He's stated now that hes got a business side thats popping he's attempting to cut all that out. When I read the interview where hes talking about this he was just getting on strange officially. Hopefully he's been able to keep it straight, and still pushing to excel. Dude has potential, and is uniquely fresh... But as with any Strange artist they gotta make their own future pop. (Strange is the platform, not the machine that runs on auto pilot.)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Life and Times of Jonny Valiant is the best Strange album of the year, and one of the best rap albums of 2013.

on the doing meth tip (and other drugs), Rittz is real as fuck.