RA Ft Tech/Krizz - Holla-Loo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
Well that was kinda shit .. chorus sounded like it was rushed.. Techs verse was interesting but RA cant really chop that well its like a vomit or some shit

If i got tech on a track the beat would be doper than that 1

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the only song I liked RA on was jedi mind tricks "an uncommon valor". im really not impressed with this beat. they pumped this song up for months and it's definitely lacking in several areas.

Aug 27, 2007
This is the first time I've ever heard R.A. rap, and it'll probably be the last.
...first time you've ever heard R.A.?...never realized you were so uninformed on hiphop

anyways, track is dope.chorus isnt up to kaliko's usual par, but overall the song is solid.

just got around listening to "legends never die" for the first time & R.A. fuckin killed it.great fuckin album.you can tell the guests featured all took the opportunity very seriously and brought their A-game.never heard brother ali rap in that style & he killed it.kweli & vinnie paz brought it as well.

between this & "life & times of johnny valient" last tuesday=a great day for real hiphop

Props: Def Flava
Aug 27, 2007
Ehh, save me the embarrassment of being outed as an uninformed hip-hopper with the talk of how awesome R.A. is.
you would say that, after begging for attention by making multiple posts in this thread about how 'R.A. sucks'.you can say an artist w/two decades of work sucks after hearing one verse, so i can say you dont know shit about hip hop after reading one post.if you dont wanna deal w/people defending R.A., stop making ignorant posts in the one thread pertaining to him.simple.

R.A. murders just about ever feature he touches.his verses on "return of the renaissance" and "high ranking" are two more that come to mind.

Dec 14, 2005
Honestly I agree with LDS..

I cant stand his sound or delivery.. obviously he has some lyrical ability but his voice kills it.

Oh yea and he needs to learn how to rap ON BEAT. That would help.

All that being said, Tech went in on this.

Props: L.D.S.