Question regarding Big Scoob "Dope Talk" albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
as far as i know only vols 1 and 2 came out. i got vol 1 from his website and vol 2 from 7th heaven. they were actually free over there which was cool.

last i heard, Scoob canceled the series and supposedly cancelled other upcoming releases.

if u still need vol. 2 ill try 2 post it 4 u this weekend

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
im not sure at all, i hope hes ok, but that was the reason i got 4 why he wasnt releasing anything else at that time.

i have heard something recently though that made it sound like he is back to recording though.

Nov 6, 2005
He wasnt making near as much moolah as he thought he would. HIS health as well as people close to him, and spending so much time outside of what he was comfortable with all seemed to sway his "drive" for the rap shit. Kinda disappointing tbh. I feel that scoob brings a certain level of groundedness to the label.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The announcement video for the album noted that it featured 13 Strange artists, and he was listed among them. I believe it's been said he's on "Red Rags" with I think Jay Rock & Kutt?