Possible / Recommended Future Collabs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com

So he's always said this but this time (I believe) this is the first collab he's even remotely talked about, even after the redman shout out he still chooses outkast to be apart of his future... Thoughts? Maybe post who you'd recommend him reaching out to?

(redman video was deleted for some reason)

edit: I guess in the recent rolling stone interview he says,
So, yeah, I'm gonna go for Gary Clark Jr. I just hope that he knows about me and he would love to do something with me because I can't wait to see what we'd create. Yes, I'm gonna go for Jay Z again. Yes, I'm gonna go for Lana Del Rey. Yes, I've been talking about getting Alanis for a couple years and we have mutual friends. Yes, I'm talking to Brett of Shinedown. I'm still going, brother. I'm trying to do music, bro. I don't give a fuck who it is, if it's beautiful. Yes, I want to work with Rick Rubin. Yes, I want to work with Trent Reznor. Yes, I want to work with Madlib. Yes, I want to get with all these wonderful people. Collie Buddz, Marsha Ambrosius. I just want to go, man. I'm gonna keep on making music.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
‘We Finally Need To Connect!’ – Papa Roach Reaches Out To Tech N9ne

(Twitter post) Papa Roach ✔@paparoach
.@techn9ne we need to finally connect at Rockfest in Kansas City!!
I don't think it's a bad idea, seems tech has been able to get people to get in touch with their roots of being an artist so if its anything like the first papa roach album, i'm cool with it.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
never really got into Papa Roach but I'm all for it if it end's up being a credible collabo...

would much rather a Korn or a Sevendust collab over a PR one though.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Papa Roach / Lzzy Hale (halestorm) would be raw. Some fierce power ballad fuck yeah type of music

Demigods (Apathy & Celph) more than that ReelWolf mix and on a buckwild beat like nineteen ninety now. Some old school slaps shit

Alt J on some old T9X get fucked up real smooth spaced out type of shit for a change like the doors the end mixed with the sound of silence and cloudy eyed stroll

Another song like the roger troutman twisted feature but with peter frampton on the guitar riffs rocking the talk box

How about the industry's my bitch as a follow up to industry is punks

then make an anthem type of song with lil jon if you have to. something people fucking get stuck on and gets played everywhere. turn down for what came out of no where and ended up everywhere. shit cool crest was probably pumping that shit while you try to putt into that old ass 1950's space shuttle putt putt course hole. Get some monster chant hooks. lil jon be always coming with a hype ass hook power crazy fuck yeah shit.

do it

Nov 14, 2002
I did promo for Papa Roach only a few years before Tech through some odd street team website that I don't remember the name of. I guess it was kind of like M80, but it wasn't M80. It might have been called "Streetwise".

And just FYI, WWE recently started some obscure thing for "independent" acts (this would include Tech, no) to submit their music for... well who knows. But I'd love to hear Tech be the music for a PPV one of these days. And yes, I remember the TNA BS that happened back in the day.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I did promo for Papa Roach only a few years before Tech through some odd street team website that I don't remember the name of. I guess it was kind of like M80, but it wasn't M80. It might have been called "Streetwise".

And just FYI, WWE recently started some obscure thing for "independent" acts (this would include Tech, no) to submit their music for... well who knows. But I'd love to hear Tech be the music for a PPV one of these days. And yes, I remember the TNA BS that happened back in the day.
I could see him making an opening song for a PPV or even a new type of weekday wrestling show, I wouldn't know where to start on a topic seeing how I don't really follow new age wrestling.