PLANNED PANIC OR SOOPA VILLIANS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLANNED PANIC OR SOOPA VILLIANS

• PLANNED PANIC

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • SOOPA VILLIANS

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
Dec 30, 2003
YEAH TECH DIDNT WANT IT BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS IN THE 57TH STREET ROUGE DOG VILLIANS THEY HAD A SONG CALLED SOOPA VILLIANS. BUT ICP AND ESHAM HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MAKING A SOOPA VILLIANS ALBUM FOR HELLA LONG SO THATS WHY THEY WANT THAT NAME.

I'M FEELIN PLANNED VILLIANS TOO!

Nov 14, 2002
There's a track on the Wraith album called "Soopa Villans", and if it's not listed it's a track that's kind of squeezed in for the minute and a half the track lasts between listed tracks. If they're really confused about what they're doin' with this little (tight as fuck) group, they should mos def consider that anything with the word "villain" in it isn't appropriate for Tech for probably more than one reason.

Dec 31, 2003
www.geocities.com
Ok First Off Let Me Say That I Prefure The Name Planned Panic But To Be Fair To ICP And Esham The Name Should Be Soopa Villians Because They Have Tattoos Already For Soopa Villians... or mabye tech could be like an extention... like planned panic and the soopa villians or something thats my opinion

Dec 31, 2003
I say techn9ne should not get on SOOPA VILLAINS and leave that to ICP ESHAM ABK AND LAZY BONE --Techn9ne will try to out shine everyone with his crazy speed raps.
Its good to just have them other guys. Lazy knows not to rap too fast in slow beats. Plus....Technizzle, doesnt even really care about wicked shit as much as they all do. I think its a bad idea. Worse idea than Marz on Lotus.