PLANNED PANIC OR SOOPA VILLIANS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLANNED PANIC OR SOOPA VILLIANS

• PLANNED PANIC

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • SOOPA VILLIANS

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2002
Soopa Villains is cool, but that should be a Detroit, ICP/Esham thing... and Planned Panic (which i think is a cool name) should be the tech/bone/icp/sham/whoever else group.

"Planned Panic" should be the name of the "group" that ICP collabs with, with anybody that isn't on Psychopathic. It's perfect. It's like it's "Planned" because usually they wouldn't collab since they're on different labels, and it's "Panic" because it's ICP with a bunch of crazy motherfuckers.

I just figured this out and convinced myself that Planned Panic, as a name, is "pretty tight".

Jan 2, 2004
Soopa Villians

I think this group that they are doing should be pretty interesting...i love ICP, Tech, Bone, and Esham. I really could care less about the name but to pick one...Im definatly puttin a vote down for Soopa Villians!

Oct 18, 2003
Both are fresh as hell, tech wants planned panik, icp-Esham-and layzie bone want supa villians, so either way it's goin to be fresh as long as it gets made.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!

Tech isn't going to be a fullfledged member of the group....

meaning...he's not going to be on every song on the album, if they come out with one...

it will be on some RDV shit where he's one 3 or 4 songs......but not a full fledged group album

Oct 18, 2003
Eh... we're talking about the same thing she's so wicked.... soopa villians is either changing to planned panik and adding blaze, tech, krizz kaliko, layzie bone, and i think that's it. or keeping the name soopa villians, Tech HQ yeah i know, tech told me it was gonna be like a big wu-tang like cd.