ot: white rapper show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
teflonkonnexion said:
mang my dawg tech stay kickin it like donkeys and swinging it like monkeys fam, ICP some fuck boys I heard I've never listened to their music though so IDK.
Alright teflon, this is not personal. It is directed to all the ebonics-typers on this and other boards. Your post just typifies it. Noone expects perfect, formal gramaar on the web (see the irony). But, can we please have something that resembles english. We need all the parts of speech in each sentence. Subjects and predicates. Punctuation is super also. Helps to keep ideas straight. For instance.

Man, my dawg (perfectly acceptable street spelling makes it ultra cool) tech stays kickin it like a donkey (see how the singular donkey agrees with the singular tech) and swinging it like a monkey. I've heard ICP are some fuck boys (see how we put a verb in there, its passive, but its a verb). I've never listened to their music though so IDK.

I won't even comment on you posting a critique about a band you've never listened too.

Feb 9, 2006
This show is the weakest shit I have ever seen. I mean I watch it, just because it is entertaining to me to see such pathetic people think they are gonna make it it or something. But every one of these "MC's" are a discrace not only to white rappers, but just the whole rap game in general. Especially that fuckin idiot John Brown the fuckin "King Of the Burbs" with his "ghetto revival" what type of shit is that? He cant even explain how it all works.... Fuckin idiots. If any of those people really think they are about to be the next white rapper they are sadly mistaken. I swear if I ever see one of their videos on MTV before I see a Tech video, I will shoot someone....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
nonlinear said:
Alright teflon, this is not personal. It is directed to all the ebonics-typers on this and other boards. Your post just typifies it. Noone expects perfect, formal gramaar on the web (see the irony). But, can we please have something that resembles english. We need all the parts of speech in each sentence. Subjects and predicates. Punctuation is super also. Helps to keep ideas straight. For instance.

Man, my dawg (perfectly acceptable street spelling makes it ultra cool) tech stays kickin it like a donkey (see how the singular donkey agrees with the singular tech) and swinging it like a monkey. I've heard ICP are some fuck boys (see how we put a verb in there, its passive, but its a verb). I've never listened to their music though so IDK.

I won't even comment on you posting a critique about a band you've never listened too.

GRAMMAR NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!111ONE

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Theezy said:
This show is the weakest shit I have ever seen. I mean I watch it, just because it is entertaining to me to see such pathetic people think they are gonna make it it or something. But every one of these "MC's" are a discrace not only to white rappers, but just the whole rap game in general. Especially that fuckin idiot John Brown the fuckin "King Of the Burbs" with his "ghetto revival" what type of shit is that? He cant even explain how it all works.... Fuckin idiots. If any of those people really think they are about to be the next white rapper they are sadly mistaken. I swear if I ever see one of their videos on MTV before I see a Tech video, I will shoot someone....
hallalujah holla back!!!!!!!

Feb 17, 2006
Theezy said:
i havent seen it because i dont want fuckin nightmares, but c'mon you know whoever wins is gonna have their video all over MTV and sell a million units their first release like those bastards from american idol...oh and i'll probably stab someone with a plastic knife (sorta my thang)