OT: MC Breed Taken Off Life Support

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
MC Breed Taken Off Life Support

Posted Sep 7th 2008 12:42PM by TMZ Staff
Old school rapper MC Breed has been taken off life support -- in a good way -- after being admitted to the hospital Friday because of kidney failure.

Breed -- who's worked with 2Pac and Too Short -- collapsed while he was shooting hoops in Atlanta. We're told Breed's kidneys are only 30% functional and it's likely he'll need a kidney transplant.

MC is still in the hospital -- where he's slowly recognizing faces and voices -- and will remain there for at least another week under observation.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
a lil tribute... lets see if some of yall (who dont already know) recognize anyone in the vid...

Possibly one of my favorite songs ever. Krayzie Bone, Kaliko, that actor guy, and others are in this video. Who's the light skinned dude at the beginning of the video? He's the one walking into the club with the girl on the left of him.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah this was a dope vid when it dropped...

all the best for breed

now if Bout Ta' Bubble was on the same tip (a la simple direction and production) like Breed did this in the club with a few cameo guest spots...

would've been a lot more professional and commercial freindly

Nov 6, 2005
Possibly one of my favorite songs ever. Krayzie Bone, Kaliko, that actor guy, and others are in this video. Who's the light skinned dude at the beginning of the video? He's the one walking into the club with the girl on the left of him.
If i understand right, thats Breed himself...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah this was a dope vid when it dropped...

all the best for breed

now if Bout Ta' Bubble was on the same tip (a la simple direction and production) like Breed did this in the club with a few cameo guest spots...

would've been a lot more professional and commercial freindly
exactly you got to get someone who knows how to make a damn video to begin wit..

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
"the actor guy"...is that the guy that was the janitor in early Saved By The Bell seasons? He was in the movie Seems Like Old Times w/ Chevy Chase too. And some other shit, but i can't remember...

am i seeing things?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"the actor guy"...is that the guy that was the janitor in early Saved By The Bell seasons? He was in the movie Seems Like Old Times w/ Chevy Chase too. And some other shit, but i can't remember...

am i seeing things?
You're thinking of T.K. Carter. Damn good actor, but not the guy in the vid. Dude I'm thinking of is mouthing the words at 1:34 in the vid. His name escapes me.

I also spotted RBX and Young MC in the vid, just now.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/15/mc-breed-urine-trouble-if-you-cant-go-potty/

MC Breed: Urine Trouble If You Can't Go Potty

Posted Sep 15th 2008 5:00PM by TMZ Staff

MC Breed almost died ten days ago when his kidneys shut down during a basketball game -- and while being interviewed by Chad Kiser and Jonathan Hay, he taught everyone a valuable life lesson: Bathroom breaks are a blessing.

Oct 16, 2006
AllHipHop.com has confirmed that legendary Atlanta/Flint, Michigan based rapper MC Breed died today (November 22).

While details are still being confirmed, sources told AllHipHop.com that the rapper died early this morning.

“He’s no longer with us,” said a tearful friend, who shall remain anonymous. “We are in the process of putting together a benefit concert, hopefully at Saint Andrews to raise money for a funeral,” the source told AllHipHop.com.

MC Breed, born Eric Breed, was a 15-year-veteran who was born in Flint Michigan.

He worked with a number of rappers, including Too $hort and Tupac Shakur.

On September 5, Breed was admitted to an Atlanta area hospital and placed on life support, after he collapsed when his kidneys failed, during a game of pickup basketball.

His condition began to improve and he was taken off of life support a few days later.

R.I.P

ECF'NW.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley