[OT] D12 Rapper Proof Shot and Killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Basically he and some other people were chillin at the CCC club on east 8 mile near gratiot at about 4am and somebody came up in there firing rounds. Another man is in critical condition.

FM 98 wjlb were speculating that a past altercation with Suge Knight in Vegas may have something to do with it, and that Proof and Trick Trick have had a lil beef lately...

Does anyone close to Tech know if he will attend the funeral?

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
KillaClown said:
Basically he and some other people were chillin at the CCC club on east 8 mile near gratiot at about 4am and somebody came up in there firing rounds. Another man is in critical condition.

FM 98 wjlb were speculating that a past altercation with Suge Knight in Vegas may have something to do with it, and that Proof and Trick Trick have had a lil beef lately...

Does anyone close to Tech know if he will attend the funeral?
DUBCNN THEY SAYIN BENZINO WAS SEEN LEAVIN THE SCENE. They also said that another d-12 member was there and is also dead cant remember the name but it starts wit a k??????? who`s right who`s wrong?

Jul 14, 2004
Its too bad this happened. Dude was probably better than EM. RIP

*(%&#*(&%(#&$*()#

I never knew he was signed to strange......

I always thought that, that rapper was from Detroit or somewhere other than KC.

weird.

Aug 21, 2002
Proof was one of the coolest cats I've kicked it with in the industry cause he is so real and is a people person to the heart. He aint let that industry shit get to his head, and from the time I've met him it was something to remember outside of just finding out he was killed. It seems as if a guy like him that was so grounded and warned about not hanging out like does cause he'll kick it in the biggest spots to a whole in the wall and wont give a fuck doesnt deserve this shit.

R.I.P.
Shit just got a whole lot better cause he aint suffering in this bitch anymore...