The Official Special Effects Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
I have a feeling this CD is going to be a masterpiece. With so much shit that has happened recently (his mom dying, fragile finally making the radio spins, constant media coverage), I think this might be able to top Everready for me finally, with him putting it all into his music. Maybe I'm just hopping on the hype train, but this release feels like it's gonna be different in a good way.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I have a feeling this CD is going to be a masterpiece. With so much shit that has happened recently (his mom dying, fragile finally making the radio spins, constant media coverage), I think this might be able to top Everready for me finally, with him putting it all into his music. Maybe I'm just hopping on the hype train, but this release feels like it's gonna be different in a good way.
You make my brain hurt.

Aug 23, 2002
You make my brain hurt.
Why's that? Just my opinion. I didn't like Something Else that much, and this CD feels like it'll be different. Probably should have worded it differently, but drunk me was hype for this CD. I HOPE it surpasses Everready since that's my favorite CD to date. I'm hoping he actually spent a ton of time and didn't rush this release. I think it has potential to be a great CD though.

Do y'all think this shit will be wack or something?

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
Why's that? Just my opinion. I didn't like Something Else that much, and this CD feels like it'll be different. Probably should have worded it differently, but drunk me was hype for this CD. I HOPE it surpasses Everready since that's my favorite CD to date. I'm hoping he actually spent a ton of time and didn't rush this release. I think it has potential to be a great CD though.

Do y'all think this shit will be wack or something?
I feel ya. I'm also thinking this CD will be one of his better albums for some reason.....Just a feeling idk why.....But I didn't feel this way for something else.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Something Else didn't have a lot of replay value in comparison to his other works and considering the hype and anticipation it had, other than a few standout tracks the structure of the album lacked and could've done without more than a few of the tracks that made the final cut.