The Official Special Effects Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
I don't think this idea is going to leave me alone until I explain it.
Shroud. IF there ever was a video to be done, I think it would be best...
If rob prior did a anime type music video, like the anime dedicated fanvideos you see...
But every time I hear the song I can just imagine a black shroud just echoing through the darkness even the little parts when he's gulping down the black ooze. I just cant see strange pushing maybe upto 500k on actual special effects for one music video and i wouldn't think it would turn out well with B movie type of effects, would be more profitable as an anime type video.
lay off the weed. haha

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
dope interview.

shame about We Strange. sounds like something that would be right up my alley on that Cameo/funk tip.

hopefully it'll see the light of day (more so in the form of a leak or a bonus track) seeing as Tech isn't inclined to recycling material on new projects.

The Storm sounds ambitious if he sticks to that concept.

Nov 4, 2005
Why is YDFOF not on the cd... I get the story concept with it not fitting right on the cd, but I would rather of it as the last track than roadkill. The song sounds quieter than it should be, and I hate that, using my Bluetooth headset I have the volume maxed out and it only gets to normal listening volume ��