Official Son Of Sam Review Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
Standout songs for me personally from my first listen. This album is pretty much like Kickin And Screamin on steroids.

Titties
The Finger
Reckless
Schizophrenia
Inside
Night Time
Why Me
Why So Serious
Scars

The other tracks are great but not as good as these.

Worst song: Send Your Love

4/5

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I really like this. The songs are short and they all have really hype beats that don't fade in at the beginning and fade out at the end so you don't have to wait for the next song to build back to being high energy. This would be a great album to throw on at a party. Now I wish I would have preordered it.

Aug 27, 2007
nowhere near "kickin&screamin"...or "genius"...but a good album nonetheless

as usual, the 2 preorder bonus tracks woulda been 2 of the best on there ("death to america" & "devil may cry")

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
am i wrong for everytime that i see krizz at the meet n greets i always say the same thing..you need to get back on that opera sound ...to me that was a signature sound krizz had and he traded it in for some corn ball electronica/techno sound...he sounds like garbage to me now

Jun 12, 2005
K&S is by far my favorite Kali album. but SOS has its purpose in my playlists. Standout tracks for me include...

Titties
W.A.N.S.
Reckless
Girls Like That
Schizophrenia
Do You Drink
Kill for Your Lovin
Why Me

I give it a 7 out of 10 overall.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
And when this tour comes through I'll be sure to tell him I wouldn't buy this new album again even if it was in the fuckin bargain bin, I feel like i deserve a refund as it is... Garbage ass album, I'm done with kaliko solo albums

Oct 17, 2009
am i wrong for everytime that i see krizz at the meet n greets i always say the same thing..you need to get back on that opera sound ...to me that was a signature sound krizz had and he traded it in for some corn ball electronica/techno sound...he sounds like garbage to me now
The Keep on Keepin' On hook is the best hook on a hip hop song....period

Sep 30, 2002
And when this tour comes through I'll be sure to tell him I wouldn't buy this new album again even if it was in the fuckin bargain bin, I feel like i deserve a refund as it is... Garbage ass album, I'm done with kaliko solo albums
I bet you won't....lol. If you do you should record it so we can see you say that.