The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Mods, can we get a sticky for this. It could cut down on the off topic threads and limit them to this one.

My random thought is that Im ready for Raw and UnKUTT. Stevie stones came thru. Kutt was wantin to get bun b. Kutt's been seriously steppin his talent up more and more everytime I hear him. This album should slap!

Oct 6, 2008
Mods, can we get a sticky for this. It could cut down on the off topic threads and limit them to this one.

My random thought is that Im ready for Raw and UnKUTT. Stevie stones came thru. Kutt was wantin to get bun b. Kutt's been seriously steppin his talent up more and more everytime I hear him. This album should slap!
^co-sign on the thread and on Kutt

It's gonna be interesting to hear him and Lynch on a track.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Kutty is definitely where it's at. In my opinion, Feature Presentation was the release for Strange in '08. Raw & UnKutt is my most anticipated release from Strange slated for this year.

Oct 6, 2008
^him and Kaliko will definitely carry the torch.

I don't really think Tech will ever be done. He'll be making music until music is over. He just has that drive to do it.

Switching gears, all we know about the new collabos album is that there is a song with Busta, Spliff and Krizz confirmed.

Do you think if Snoop and Tech make a track it'll show up on the album?

Random thoughts, of course..

BTW, it'd be nice to see some "special guests" on DAAM

Jul 1, 2004
^him and Kaliko will definitely carry the torch.

I don't really think Tech will ever be done. He'll be making music until music is over. He just has that drive to do it.

Switching gears, all we know about the new collabos album is that there is a song with Busta, Spliff and Krizz confirmed.

Do you think if Snoop and Tech make a track it'll show up on the album?

Random thoughts, of course..

BTW, it'd be nice to see some "special guests" on DAAM
He wanted to do a kabosh preview song with dirty wormz. Not confirmed but he really wants that done.

Jul 1, 2004
He? Tech? Kutt? Lynch?

Either way, I honestly can't wait to hear some Kabosh..
Tech told me and LDS the day after he found the band in Texas, that he REALLY wanted them to do a kabosh preview track for the upcomming collabos album. This may be another track that never happens but he seemed very excited to get it done. So, we'll see.

Oct 6, 2008
Tech told me and LDS the day after he found the band in Texas, that he REALLY wanted them to do a kabosh preview track for the upcomming collabos album. This may be another track that never happens but he seemed very excited to get it done. So, we'll see.
Now that's something I'd like to see/hear.

That's great news because if it happens, it'll make a lot of his fans happy. It's been forever since "Little Pills" and the little tidbits we've got since then haven't satisfied the hunger..

Thanks Ant

Jul 1, 2004
This thread contains everything. If you wanna state who strange should collab with or tour with, pretty much any question that doesnt need its own thread is in here.

I want a Kutt and Chamillionaire track. Even Tech and Cham would be dope. I've been sayin this for a long time though.

Jun 9, 2007
lol @ originally saying it's for random O.T. crap, then turning it into a thread all about Strange music

random thought-

I really enjoyed the Slacker video, so much so that it's probably in my top 2 out of the entire Strange video collection.

Jul 1, 2004
lol @ originally saying it's for random O.T. crap, then turning it into a thread all about Strange music

random thought-

I really enjoyed the Slacker video, so much so that it's probably in my top 2 out of the entire Strange video collection.
Its random thoughts about strange. If you wanna discuss non strange related shit, people need to go to the open forum for that.