The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I'd have to agree, I've most likely dug the majority of Sevens production on other projects other than Tech's recent drops and that most probably comes down to Tech's beat selection. Dug pretty much every Rittz release he dropped on Strange and his music is heavily reliant on the production which was more so hit than miss.

Also, stoked to have received this new Stevie and JL project. Bar one or two tracks, I'm digging the majority of it and JL's unorthodox flow switch ups/patterns always make for a dope listen. That Tech feature was one of the best I've heard in a while too...

Attachments

Dec 2, 2007
How was there not even a thread created for planet? There was nowhere else you could go on the internet and get the uncensored opinions on strange music like this board.

There just so much dick riding everywhere else even if the shit isn't good.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I hear you, but as far as contributions go there few and far between other than one of us chiming in every now and again with a random thought or something remotely related...

Kain and ECF'NW used to collate and establish a lot of the threads pertaining to any upcoming drops or any info relating to and I haven't seen them post in these parts for a good while, with the exception of keeping in touch with ECFN'W every now and again. I'd be happy to initiate as stated a few pages back although I got way too much going these days to sit there and research the information needed to do so as accurately as they would only to have next to no discussion or input from anybody here to warrant doing so...