The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn I got both Everready and CBTS Looned & Chopped from JLMACN and had completely forgotten about Loon before CyrusTheVirus @CyrusTheVirus made mention with that throwback cover art... man that was years back.

props for those K @Kain .

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Kingdom
Godspeed
Need Jesus (featuring Stevie Stone & JL)
Sriracha (featuring Logic & Joyner Lucas)
Wifi (skit)
Wifi (WeeFee)
Erbody But Me (featuring Bizzy & Krizz Kaliko)
Get Off Me (featuring Problem & Darrein Safron)
Clown Town
I Get It Now (featuring Krizz Kaliko)
Hold On Me (featuring Kate Rose)
Starting To Turn (featuring Jonathan Davis)
Poisoning The Well
G. Zone
Buss Serves (featuring Big Scoob & Young Devi D)
No Runnin To Ya Mama
Buddha (featuring Boyz II Men & Adrian Truth)
No Gun Control (featuring Gary Clark Jr. & Krizz Kaliko)
What If It Was Me (featuring Krizz Kaliko)
Anywhere (featuring Marsha Ambrosius)
Til I’m Gone (featuring Kiddo A.I.)
The Needle (featuring Krizz Kaliko)
The Long Way (featuring Krizz Kaliko)

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I saw Tech, Kaliko and Stevie this past Thursday for a third time in the span of 10 years and still he managed to blow everyone away with his energy and overall performance on stage. Being Stevie's first time in Aus. I gotta say he tore the house down with his set which wasn't far behind Tech's at all. Kaliko did his thing and compared to the show before where I thought his song choice lacked, was a lot better this time around with his vocal range holding up impressively well.

Also, got to briefly chop it up with Tech and touch base since I last saw dude which was all the way back in '09 yet he still managed to remember my face and acknowledge me like I was family which was a true sentiment to how real and down to earth he remains regardless of his current stature and to my surprise even told the venue person to kick back with the time constraints as she was trying to rush me away in order to bring other people through which I was greatly humbled by; signed the last of what was remaining in my collection which happened to be my 12" Cloudy-Eyed Stroll/Mitch Bade VLS which was still sealed up to the point of him reluctantly unwrapping and briefly being mind blown of having within my possession lol, walked over and held it up to the other Strange personnel before parading it over to his woman as she took a quick flick on his phone for him and finally asked me if I really wanted him to sign it as he said quote "I don't want to fuck this up, I don't even have this shit dude" which again, without sounding like a stan I thought was pretty cool of him to give that much of a fuck about given what was on his plate at the time before I wrapped it up and got my move on.

So all in all, coming from a hip-hop head that's been to numerous shows, this again would have to be one of the dopest I've been to in terms of venue, sound, energy and overall atmosphere. Everything, minus the shitty support acts, ran like clockwork.

Finally, he told me to give Jed and everyone else since he last graced these parts his regards and seemed surprised that it was still somewhat frequented by us.

Ps. Shoutout to E @ECF'NW doing his thing as head promoter and keeping me in the loop with details for both shows.

Attachments

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
So Killa C doing jesus rap now? Interesting. Not interesting to listen to...just interesting in general.
Killa C’s New release “Coul Hill” Christian Themed Album? | Faygoluvers

Wow, lol I guess it dawned over Coul that putting out very wack fictitious raps to the salt riddled masses of non-hygienic hatchet hoppers was a dead end accomplishment in comparison to both a college and doctorates degree with the bonus addition of a healthy lifestyle.

Kudos to him.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I'm glad you got to see Tech. It humbles me he even speaks about me, considering my whole relationship started with Kutt and wound up becoming friends with him via this site. He's a solid dude.
Word, that he is. It wound up being a dope show as per usual, a few familiar faces and some not so familiar within the backstage brigade this time around which was to be expected given the turn of events within that span of time.

Good to see your still around these parts and hope you've been keeping well, breh.