The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
if your like myself and have been sleeping on Wrek's Sunny Winter and Sunny Winter 2...

do yourself a favour and download them both (they're both free in VBR, 320 and Lossless on his bandcamp page)

I've always dug his flow and his delivery but his abstract and ambient production choices speak volumes as far as his talent is concerned...

on another note, I randomly came across Don Juan's (not so) active artist page looking up some feature artist credits and wow does that shit sound fucking horrible. lol.

as often as I find myself going back to the early 'mob' sound Tech was riding on back then, it's evident Juan was never the most innovative behind the boards with much of his drops based on mid 90's LA / Bay Area claps and melodies (which I'm an avid fan of hence why I dwell in the older material a lot of the time) but just skimming thru and listening to his 'recent' work in comparison you can't help but notice how bland and generic his production is lol he definitely fell the fuck off.

Mizery Entertainment

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
not sure anyone from strange actually reads this shit

just in case

website behavior is a bit fucked up

add to cart -> adds item and redirects you to your cart
then back button takes you back to the page you were looking at
add to cart -> adds item and redirects you to your cart
then back button takes you back to the page you were looking at (where by now you lost your place)

it should go

add to cart -> stay on page & item adds to cart
add to cart -> stay on page & item adds to cart
when done checkout

guest checkout might also be helpful when people don't want to sign up but that's not as big of a deal as the redirection to the cart after anything is added.

constructive criticism that might help you up your sales

Nov 14, 2002
Whats more fucked up about the site is that they STILL charge the same price as a shirt to ship a fucking shirt. I tried to hit up their last 50% sale and grab some tour shirts (which were cheap as fuck, like 6 bucks or something) and wanted three or four.

By the time I got to the ordering and saw the S&H it was basically a bust, so I cancelled the order.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Not sure what happened to @djloon . I found the anghellic & cbts (looned & chopped) albums on one of my old drives this weekend and it has been rotating through my speakers.

I think those were posted on here like circa 2005.

wonder if anyone else still has those albums.

I should send a copy over to strange to make sure they have a copy :siccness: