The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
on a lighter note, if anyone could hit me with a Pussy Magnet with the following I'd very much appreciate it.

Eric (betthatstang) sent me the links years back to both but the HDD partition they were stored on has since become unreadable.

Don Juan - Mizery Won't Stop Limited Edition
Don Juan - It's My Life & My Turn EP

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
sorry to hear that LDS. You lost your bruh bruh too soon breh.

on a lighter note, if anyone could hit me with a Pussy Magnet with the following I'd very much appreciate it.

Eric (betthatstang) sent me the links years back to both but the HDD partition they were stored on has since become unreadable.

Don Juan - Mizery Won't Stop Limited Edition
Don Juan - It's My Life & My Turn EP
have you tried the freezer trick? idk if i have the limited edition of that album. ig its just the regular one

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
have you tried the freezer trick? idk if i have the limited edition of that album. ig its just the regular one
from what I gather I think the phrase 'Limited Edition' pertains more so to the actual title and not so much the release itself in this case meaning you would have said album.

as for the freezer trick, it's a dead end contender at this stage. I ran Ubuntu from a bootable disk in trial mode this afternoon and I can access one of my other HDD's that I initially thought was dead no problem, it's when I try and access either drive on my Windows 8 Pro OS that it freezes as soon as I go to access the contents which eventually crashes the desktop and everything else I have running which was never the case beforehand so the issue most likely lies with Windows suddenly not being able to recognize the drive's for whatever reason... meh.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
from what I gather I think the phrase 'Limited Edition' pertains more so to the actual title and not so much the release itself in this case meaning you would have said album.

as for the freezer trick, it's a dead end contender at this stage. I ran Ubuntu from a bootable disk in trial mode this afternoon and I can access one of my other HDD's that I initially thought was dead no problem, it's when I try and access either drive on my Windows 8 Pro OS that it freezes as soon as I go to access the contents which eventually crashes the desktop and everything else I have running which was never the case beforehand so the issue most likely lies with Windows suddenly not being able to recognize the drive's for whatever reason... meh.
im gonna send you a Puma Midget

Nov 14, 2002
So is anyone but me following Kutt on FB? Every once in a while he reposts shit from his "manager"... I cant stand this dude.

"I build real brands! Tech N9ne, Futuristic, TeamBackPack, Kutt Calhoun, and now Feeki."

Yo... I know Im not from KC and wasnt around for all the live shows and politics and shit but... I know enough people from way back in the day to know this dude didnt build the Fn Tech brand. And not to be rude but the only person who built Kutt was Kutt and Strange Music.

Besides that shit, have you seen his fuckin dollar store street prophet bullshit?

"Focus on being a genuine person first and foremost. People who see some success but don't appreciate those who helped them reach it are not rich in character. Yes it is a cut throat business out there, though you don't need to be that way to get ahead. Let the flock congregate over a small pond while you seek out a lake, and eventually the ocean. This mentality will get you a long way if applied! Always treat people like family and with kindness, regardless of who they are!"

"People only see what's on the surface, they seem to miss everything else. It's easy to overlook all the work put into something and just look at the tip of the iceberg."

Fuuuuuuuck this guy.I know Ive posted about this before, and then deleted the shit so Im sorry for anyone who heard this shit already but... This dude thinks he built a brand? I take exception to that. In fact, I take it personally. Dude claims he went "door to door" promoting Tech. No you fuckin didnt.

Strange hired a Fn company to help w promo (M80), but this dude thinks he built a fn brand... Both Tech and Travis were on the sicc in 2002-2003... Where the fuck was this guy? Kutts (at the time wife) was on the sicc.. Where the fuck was this guy?

Point being, fuck this guy.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
So is anyone but me following Kutt on FB? Every once in a while he reposts shit from his "manager"... I cant stand this dude.

"I build real brands! Tech N9ne, Futuristic, TeamBackPack, Kutt Calhoun, and now Feeki."

Yo... I know Im not from KC and wasnt around for all the live shows and politics and shit but... I know enough people from way back in the day to know this dude didnt build the Fn Tech brand. And not to be rude but the only person who built Kutt was Kutt and Strange Music.

Besides that shit, have you seen his fuckin dollar store street prophet bullshit?

"Focus on being a genuine person first and foremost. People who see some success but don't appreciate those who helped them reach it are not rich in character. Yes it is a cut throat business out there, though you don't need to be that way to get ahead. Let the flock congregate over a small pond while you seek out a lake, and eventually the ocean. This mentality will get you a long way if applied! Always treat people like family and with kindness, regardless of who they are!"

"People only see what's on the surface, they seem to miss everything else. It's easy to overlook all the work put into something and just look at the tip of the iceberg."

Fuuuuuuuck this guy.I know Ive posted about this before, and then deleted the shit so Im sorry for anyone who heard this shit already but... This dude thinks he built a brand? I take exception to that. In fact, I take it personally. Dude claims he went "door to door" promoting Tech. No you fuckin didnt.

Strange hired a Fn company to help w promo (M80), but this dude thinks he built a fn brand... Both Tech and Travis were on the sicc in 2002-2003... Where the fuck was this guy? Kutts (at the time wife) was on the sicc.. Where the fuck was this guy?

Point being, fuck this guy.
funny you say that, as soon as I read that reshared post from dude I thought the exact same thing.

I've been lurking these parts under a different user since '03 and I for sure don't remember this mothafucka being in the mix unless I'm missing something?

I remember Nick, Swick, Eric, kansascitycat, MasZive, JL, Ant, Slither, Myser, CyrusTheVirus, Freix and a few others I'm missing off top that were the forums furniture pieces who in their own personal time would've contributed to the 'brand' long before this self-proclaimed brand building mogul/indy manager showed face (if he ever did lol)

Last edited: