The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
The new Fear Factory cd is pretty good. I say that as someone who hasn't listened to fear factory in about a decade though, so... If I had listened consistently over the past bunch of years I'd probably just say "It's Fear Factory", because it is...

One thing I can say about them though, that I can't say about any other band, is I don't just hear their music. When I put on a Fear Factory album I see movie scenes in my head. It's quite remarkable.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Bobcat does a number on everyone in those movies, but they don't bear repeating as much as other dark comedies. Stuff like Death to Smoochy, Keeping Mum, and the original Death at a Funeral I think service the genre a hell of a lot better than Goldthwait's films.
I've been meaning to watch Death To Smoochy for the longest time but haven't. Maybe today.

I heard bad things about Eli Roths Clown but I thought it was an entertaining movie.

Nov 14, 2002
Is your intention, when you come here and do that, to piss me off? Because I have to be honest the few and far between times you pop up and negate anything I say... Frankly... I find it hilarious.