The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
Tech N9ne will be on the Southpaw movies soundtrack. But it's a song with slaughterhouse and others... Not Eminem.

So I guess we know where that verse he sent to Eminem to repay for speedom went..... Super lame-o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 14, 2002
This whole Hulk Hogan thing is pretty funny.

Oh and you might see the movie "Teacher of the Year" on Netflix, and think that it's a comedy because it has Keegan Micheal Key on the front of it. Don't be fucking fooled. He's hardly in it, and I guess it's slightly funny at times but the movie is basically a weirdly dark, morality dramedy, and not a good one at that.

I wish I could get that hour and a half back, seriously.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Netflix has a lot of those garbage movies that come in a package deal from the studios with the good movies.

If you want to see a good movie on Netflix, watch "Worlds Greatest Dad" with Robin Williams. One of the best dark comedies I've ever seen. So is "God Bless America", both of which are written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Bobcat does a number on everyone in those movies, but they don't bear repeating as much as other dark comedies. Stuff like Death to Smoochy, Keeping Mum, and the original Death at a Funeral I think service the genre a hell of a lot better than Goldthwait's films.