The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I saw the Impractical Jokers (Tenderloins) live show tonight, and it was 2 hours of straight up awesome. If you're a fan, definitely check them out when you get the chance.

===

I don't know if I've mentioned this before because I think I forgot to bring it up... But I got a msg from a dude named "RevoluT9nary" a bunch of months back asking "So what happened between you and Strange Music?"

Does anyone know anything about this guy? I ask because it's such an odd question to get from a "new" member, especially in a PM. I once had a guy (no idea who he was or what his agenda was) send me a msg on FB with a similar question. That wouldn't be SO weird if I didn't have a nearly impossible FB to find.
The Tenderloins never do a show near me. I don't blame them though since FL is like purposely going 10 hours out of the way to anywhere else in the entire country. Maybe one day. So......what happened between you and Strange?

Feb 28, 2008
The Tenderloins never do a show near me. I don't blame them though since FL is like purposely going 10 hours out of the way to anywhere else in the entire country. Maybe one day. So......what happened between you and Strange?
He tried breaking into Techs bus to obtain a certain item for the people on this sub lol. Got caught and he told him who he was so no charges but they were pretty pissed about the whole ordeal and I'm pretty sure he has to pay damages but refuses to because it's way more than he thinks he broke so idk what is going to happen.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
He tried breaking into Techs bus to obtain a certain item for the people on this sub lol. Got caught and he told him who he was so no charges but they were pretty pissed about the whole ordeal and I'm pretty sure he has to pay damages but refuses to because it's way more than he thinks he broke so idk what is going to happen.
What the shit. Where the hell was I when this happened? I remember Lynch stealing a copy of one of Techs albums off the bus once.
Can someone help me chase down zip copies of Guru's Jazzmatazz albums? I'm fairly inept at hunting for old albums online.
I'll PM you in a minute.

Nov 14, 2002
Huh?
What the shit. Where the hell was I when this happened?
I'm curious about that as well...

Nov 14, 2002
OK well long story short, if you want to see a "scary" movie that is actually fucking scary for a change, watch this god damn movie. It's essentially two characters, a mother and her son, who believes there are monsters trying to get him. For reasons I don't fully understand (but seriously, it didn't matter) a book called "The Babadook" just kind of appears on his shelf and he picks it to read for bedtime one night.

Then the mayhem ensues. This is not a slasher by any means. At times the woman is scarier than the "Babadook" monster himself. Great acting, even from the little kid, which I was pleasantly surprised about. ..

I can't think of a movie in any genre that I would recommend over this one in recent history. If you watch it (available to stream on Netflix, last I saw) let me know what you thought.

Nov 14, 2002
That movie has been on my list for a good minute now. I'll prob have to watch it Sunday, (work tonight, Tech tomorrow... might be a good 24-30 hour stretch without sleep) but I'll def get on it ASAP.

It's funny... With Netflix I seem to have more fun browsing the movies than watching them. It usually takes someone actually recommending one for me to ever hit "Play" on my list.