The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
If by "marbles" you mean "dick"... then sure.

Anyway, as I should have known, due to Jesus (no Mac) raining down snow from the heavens, my Manson show was cancelled. Not that anyone cares, but... Thought some of you would like to have a laugh at my expense. Enjoy a free one, fuckers.

ALSO... I'm curious about something. Do at least some of you know that elsewhere on the interwebs I go by Zer057 or Zer0FiveSeven? I mean it's just flash game sites and a few wrestling sites here and there but...There's a reason I ask...

Yes I know that

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
How Cee-Lo became the go-to guy for singing, I'll never know. I listened to Goodie Mob's World Party heavily as a kid, and I'd never have thought he'd become the most popular person in that collective. Gipp, maybe.

Nov 14, 2002
Aw fuck it... So I was talking about GTA V the other day and one of the points we were talking about was the (as simple as it sounds) feature to customize your license plate. My plate is Zer057. So then the convo turned into "would you get that plate for your car" (if I ever had one) and I was like...

"Yeah of course, but it depends on the car"

"I bet it's not taken at least"...

Given that convo, I looked up Zer057 just to see what popped up, and I found this....

Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music

Now... I know people will say that they think I'm claiming that these people bit my shit (name), but I'm not saying that at all. My mind is just blown as to HOW?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
How Cee-Lo became the go-to guy for singing, I'll never know. I listened to Goodie Mob's World Party heavily as a kid, and I'd never have thought he'd become the most popular person in that collective. Gipp, maybe.
Gipp fucked himself because his solo album got terrible reviews (i dont remember if it was good or not) and Steppin Out was the only song he had. Cee Lo dropped a few albums and they both had a few singles that were popular. Then Gnarles Barkley blew up.

Nov 14, 2002
16 seconds deep and I'm expecting to hear a nursery rhyme.

I mean... I've heard worse, but at the same time, I've heard a LOOOOOT of bullshit over the years. Better than Nate's bullshit at least.

Good luck on any future projects.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
16 seconds deep and I'm expecting to hear a nursery rhyme.

I mean... I've heard worse, but at the same time, I've heard a LOOOOOT of bullshit over the years. Better than Nate's bullshit at least.

Good luck on any future projects.

Coming from you I'll take that as a gleamingly positive review of it ha ha. Thx for taking the time to check it out man I appreciate it. I know I got a long way to go with my music, And it's also just the intro so the rest ain't much like that.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Just listened to an old interview Cognito did where he "exposes" Strange's handling of their artists. Having spent time with him during the onset of his distribution deal, it was interesting to me that he was the only artist doing grunt work before shows. He was supremely pissed that he was hanging up posters for albums, and had no real desire to be doing anything but promoting himself.

I've always wondered why he was doing grunt work, as that's not how the label works in regard to new artists. He talks about being treated poorly and not having a problem with doing grunt work, and his main complaint is that they didn't handle him the way he wanted to be handled.

I can't help but think he most likely pissed someone off in the office, which led to him becoming a grunt. It just escapes me that he's the only artist that's done the type of work he had to do as per his contract. His music didn't impress me, and though he was friendly enough at shows, he seemed to have an opinion on how his distribution deal was suppose to be handled, despite it being a binding contract.