The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
It's a bunch of BS.

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER
*THE EU/UK/REST OF WORLD, CLICK HERE – HTTP://MARILYNMANSON.TMSTOR.ES/

THIS IS A DELUXE, LIMITED EDITION OF THE PALE EMPEROR DESIGNED BY MARILYN MANSON AND WILLO PERRON & ASSOCIATES EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE MARILYN MANSON WEBSTORE.

THIS BOX SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

– GREY CLOTH-BOUND COLLECTORS BOX

– FRONT COVER WITH DEBOSSED LOGOTYPE AND HIGH-GLOSS COVER PHOTO TIP-IN

– BACK COVER FEATURES BLACK FOIL-STAMPED MARILYN MANSON MONOGRAM LOGO

– TWO DISCS PRESSED BY RTI ON HQ-180™, AUDIOPHILE-GRADE WHITE VINYL

– SIDE D INCLUDES THREE BONUS TRACKS

– EXCLUSIVE DEFINITIVE BOX LP SLEEVES PRINTED FULL-COLOR ON UV-COATED STOCK

– EXCLUSIVE DEFINITIVE BOX CD PACKAGED WITH UNCOATED DARK GREY RECYCLED CARD PAPER

– FOLD-OUT PHOTO 24“GLOSSY POSTER

– FIVE LITHOGRAPH PHOTOS BY NICHOLAS COPE WRAPPED IN TISSUE PAPER WITH A WAX SEAL

– COLLECTIBLE MP3 DOWNLOAD CARD PRINTED ON GRIT-FINISH STOCK (THREE BONUS TRACKS INCLUDED)

– EXCLUSIVE PALE EMPEROR WEBSTORE T-SHIRT.

TRACK LISTING:

KILLING STRANGERS (5:36)
DEEP SIX (5:03)
THIRD DAY OF A SEVEN DAY BINGE (4:27)
THE MEPHISTOPHELES OF LOS ANGELES (4:57)
WARSHIP MY WRECK (5:57)
SLAVE ONLY DREAMS TO BE KING (5:20)
THE DEVIL BENEATH MY FEET (4:16)
BIRDS OF HELL AWAITING (5:06)
CUPID CARRIES A GUN (4:59)
ODDS OF EVEN (6:23)
BONUS TRACKS:

DAY 3 (4:12)
FATED, FAITHFUL, FATAL (4:41)
FALL OF THE HOUSE OF DEATH (4:31)
THIS PURCHASE INCLUDES 2 SEPARATE DOWNLOADS THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. THE FIRST DOWNLOAD IS FOR THE SONG THIRD DAY OF A SEVEN DAY BINGE. THAT DOWNLOAD WILL BE SENT TO YOU SHORTLY AFTER PURCHASE. THE 2ND DOWNLOAD IS FOR THE FULL ALBUM. THAT DOWNLOAD WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE RELEASE DATE (1/20/2015).

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Currently airing? Agents of Shield, Constantine and Gotham to a small degree. They don't focus on a superhero like Flash and Arrow, but they're based in the superhero comic-verse. Agents probably would fit the "superhero" genre most. There's quite a few upcoming projects though.

ABC has Agent Carter upcoming. Marvel is developing some material for Netflix including Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and a "team up" project to tie the Marvel/Netflix-verse together. SyFy is developing "Krypton," a Superman prequel. TNT is working on Teen Titans. CBS has Supergirl in the works.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Currently airing? Agents of Shield, Constantine and Gotham to a small degree. They don't focus on a superhero like Flash and Arrow, but they're based in the superhero comic-verse. Agents probably would fit the "superhero" genre most. There's quite a few upcoming projects though.

ABC has Agent Carter upcoming. Marvel is developing some material for Netflix including Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and a "team up" project to tie the Marvel/Netflix-verse together. SyFy is developing "Krypton," a Superman prequel. TNT is working on Teen Titans. CBS has Supergirl in the works.
How'd I forget about Agents of Shield? I watch that show. Most the those new shows won't make it past one season.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Luke Cage, Iron Fist, aka Jessica Jones, and Daredevil are only going to be single seasons leading up to Defenders, their Avengers-style tie-in. And from there, I see them being the ground level of the Infinity War films.

Nov 14, 2002
If by "marbles" you mean "dick"... then sure.

Anyway, as I should have known, due to Jesus (no Mac) raining down snow from the heavens, my Manson show was cancelled. Not that anyone cares, but... Thought some of you would like to have a laugh at my expense. Enjoy a free one, fuckers.

ALSO... I'm curious about something. Do at least some of you know that elsewhere on the interwebs I go by Zer057 or Zer0FiveSeven? I mean it's just flash game sites and a few wrestling sites here and there but...There's a reason I ask...