The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
I watched a youtube on giant skeletons and thought of greek mythology and how they speak of giant people..could this be true? and also, why are there giant people on a hiroglyph for king tuts tomb? all things i am thinking...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
She's pissed at me for taking her to a party full of women last night...

This is the first time I would have welcomed a "sausage fest" party had I known she'd lose her mind.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Jan 28, 2005
Why is the t shirt guy doing all that internet hustle?

I know it's in another thread but that's my random thought. High and I can't stop wondering what his angle is :ermm::ermm::confused::confused:

May 26, 2007

This is the first time I would have welcomed a "sausage fest" party had I known she'd lose her mind.
it is because women are always in competition with each other and we hate it when other women try to lure our men and it makes us feel stupid when this happens and other women think they are prettier and better then us and thats why the guy is staring or saying hello to them. But when its a bunch of men and we are honest with our guy we can control the staring at other dudes bit.

May 26, 2007
oh yeah, why does twilight suck so bad!!! The acting sucks so bad it hurts for me to watch these..i've gotton more into old horror movies and have watched some 70's ridiculous stuff these days..Lately i find myself reading more on archeology and myth..

Nov 14, 2002

You should have just whacked her over the head and gone back to your cave.
we hate it when other women try to lure our men and it makes us feel stupid when this happens and other women think they are prettier and better then us
If you were the shit you wouldn't have to worry about that, now would you? Other women don't just think they're prettier, they know. And if they aren't, then they make up for it in dick suckin'.